How to plot sin wave in separate window - page 2

William Roeder #:

I always try to help people. But there are no slaves here. When they want it done for them, they are lazy, they put in no effort to learn. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into your code.

All you have done is whine about not being a programmer, not a coder. You have wasted hundreds of people's time with this repeated "help me."  You don't want help, you want it done for you.

Don't do that. Someone searching might find this thread and still be clueless. What was the problem? What solved what?

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
     When You Ask.
          Follow up with a brief note on the solution.

Reread your posts and try to Understand how you INSULTED me.

REH2001 #: Reread your posts and try to Understand how you INSULTED me.

From a psychological point view, it seems that only a narcissist would consider themselves as "insulted".

Fernando Carreiro #:

From a psychological point view, it seems that only a narcissist would consider themselves as "insulted".

Oh that was so very helpful Fernando C. Thank you so very very very much. You might want to look up the definition of Narcissist.  He called me lazy. Insinuated that I wanted him to be my slave and that He should do ALL the coding for me. That I have put in NO Effort to figure the above quest out. If I had the knowledge, he has of mql4/mql5 then why would I need to ask for help. Of course, I do not have a coding knowledge of mql4/5 . I made that very clear, and finally he called me a whiner. Such lovely support.

So is there anyone else besides William Roeder , that could help me with this problem. coding a second sin wave into the above code.? The extension of the wave to the right of the zero candle has already been coded.