Help! EA placing instant orders?

Has anyone had this problem? I backtested my EA this morning on the strategy tester and it worked like a gem....market is now open, I placed the EA on my pair and all of a sudden it is placing one buy and one sell immediately without my trade conditions being met! Anyone had this problem? Can anyone help me here? Thank you. Daniel

forexman05 wrote >>
Has anyone had this problem? I backtested my EA this morning on the strategy tester and it worked like a gem....market is now open, I placed the EA on my pair and all of a sudden it is placing one buy and one sell immediately without my trade conditions being met! Anyone had this problem? Can anyone help me here? Thank you. Daniel

Each test mode has different tolerances. The optimizer has one level, historic test another level, forward test another level and live another level. It is very possible for an EA to work in one mode and not in another. If not then there is something wrong with your coding. without the code it is impossible to know.

QBTrader:

Each test mode has different tolerances. The optimizer has one level, historic test another level, forward test another level and live another level. It is very possible for an EA to work in one mode and not in another. If not then there is something wrong with your coding. without the code it is impossible to know.

if I post it, could you help?

forexman05 wrote >>

if I post it, could you help?

I could take a look. Might be best to send it direct:

quantumxcel @ gmail.com

QBTrader wrote >>

I could take a look. Might be best to send it direct:

quantumxcel @ gmail.com

I have the same issue with mine.

I had it started up on a monday and by Friday it was up to 100,000.00 with a 5,000.00 start.

I opened a new account in demo, and within hours it was own to 0.00

When I look at the trade history, it did not do any of the s/l or t/p I asked.

All the trades are -$ between 20 and 50.00.

I've retried the EA at least 20 times and still within hours it drops to the 100.00 level starting with 5000.00

Thanks!

godster:

I have the same issue with mine.

I had it started up on a monday and by Friday it was up to 100,000.00 with a 5,000.00 start.

I opened a new account in demo, and within hours it was own to 0.00

When I look at the trade history, it did not do any of the s/l or t/p I asked.

All the trades are -$ between 20 and 50.00.

I've retried the EA at least 20 times and still within hours it drops to the 100.00 level starting with 5000.00

Thanks!

....but is it instantly placing orders? I cannot fathom why it places market orders when my code is not even written to do that! Anyone out there that might have a clue on this??????