Will you participate in MQL5.community affiliate program? - page 7

no

angevoyageur:
Oops, same for me. I don't want to pay to recommend a product or signal. Finally, I don't understand very well the concept of Affiliate Program.
A program designed to build a sales force selling your products for a commission of sales. Usually tracked by the product producer or third part tracking. Therein can be an issue for affiliates. A better model is buy wholesale, sell retail, then you control the cash flow.

I will be glad to participate...

I wonder of there is a sample web page that someone has set up for this purpose.

KenMcCormick:
A program designed to build a sales force selling your products for a commission of sales. Usually tracked by the product producer or third part tracking. Therein can be an issue for affiliates. A better model is buy wholesale, sell retail, then you control the cash flow.
Thank you for replying 7 months later. It's now very clear what is the affiliate program.

Yes, I sell trading signals and I am ready to share my trade with affiliates

please give me a link for affiliate program , thank you 

How is the user tracking system implemented? Let's say I am a partner and I advertise product ABC on my website. Someone clicks on my link and goes to the market, but he does not buy the product immediately. Instead he only downloads the demo version for testing. After a day or two he finally buys the product. Will I still get pay my portion of money as partner? How long is user tracked after he clicks on affiliate's link? Has anyone already tried to check that?

yess i ready for that

how to join where is link?

Interested

yes all my accounts offers 20-30% of the earnings to the affiliates.