EA not showing in MetaTrader Navigator Window

I have an EA I am trying to load to the terminal but it does not show in the Navigator window under EAs even though it is listed in MetaEditor. I suspect I have the terminal software looking at the wrong file. Can anybody tell me how to check this out? For example, if you were running more than one copy of MetaEditor how would you link the desired one to the terminal software?

DAbbon wrote >>
I have an EA I am trying to load to the terminal but it does not show in the Navigator window under EAs even though it is listed in MetaEditor. I suspect I have the terminal software looking at the wrong file. Can anybody tell me how to check this out? For example, if you were running more than one copy of MetaEditor how would you link the desired one to the terminal software?

Make sure the EA (ie. the file .mq4 or .ex4) is under the experts advisors directory (i.e. <MT4 install directory>\experts). If your file is .mq4, make sure you have compile the file. If your file is .ex4, just try to restart the terminal. Then you will seen your EA in the list of Navigator window. Good Luck.