Combined indicators latest Progress

Hi..in October i put up the combined indi topic..now the new ingredient is much promising. i try my best to get small token to run on living account but nobidy what to help me..anyway i can show u..what i have tried on latest demo trade..it give me best result..if you want to the completed secret this time i need you to sponsor some for the idea..interested? email me at lansera@yahoo.com .i need money to initiate my live trading too..hope to see some honest people someday..

It's easy to raise up money with such big trades... the question is: for how long you can keep a positive balance?

I see here you opened a 20 lot order with no hard stoploss... not the smartest thing one can do. My guess is that when the time comes you'll drain your account in matter of minutes.

Cheers,

Zyp

Yes, just shown everyone that if u r try to be smart u will be loser..that 20 size for..in fact i don't have the intention to do so..

lansera wrote >>

Hi..in October i put up the combined indi topic..now the new ingredient is much promising. i try my best to get small token to run on living account but nobidy what to help me..anyway i can show u..what i have tried on latest demo trade..it give me best result..if you want to the completed secret this time i need you to sponsor some for the idea..interested? email me at lansera@yahoo.com .i need money to initiate my live trading too..hope to see some honest people someday..

Lansera,

I am willing to give u the token and sponsor your EA, pls email me your phone # at khairulanang@gmail.com we can talk further.