Fapturbo - page 4

Hi, does anyone know of an indicator or how to make one that would play an audible alert when forex autopilot puts in a trade so i know when its happened, that way i dont have to monitor the screen all the time, i just got FAP turbo and the autopilot EA was looking a bit redundant, so i decided to use it as a guide to manual trade, if you have used the autopilot EA you will know that trade nearly always moves against it to start with, so i load the presets with 0.01 of a lot and wait for it to enter a trade, when it does enter a trade i put in an opposite order manually but with a larger lot size and take a scalp. try this method on a demo account and see if it works for you. any help with an audible alert for a trade is welcome

robmorton wrote >>
Hi, does anyone know of an indicator or how to make one that would play an audible alert when forex autopilot puts in a trade so i know when its happened, that way i dont have to monitor the screen all the time, i just got FAP turbo and the autopilot EA was looking a bit redundant, so i decided to use it as a guide to manual trade, if you have used the autopilot EA you will know that trade nearly always moves against it to start with, so i load the presets with 0.01 of a lot and wait for it to enter a trade, when it does enter a trade i put in an opposite order manually but with a larger lot size and take a scalp. try this method on a demo account and see if it works for you. any help with an audible alert for a trade is welcome

The New Version 36 has that feature now.

duitlikeme wrote >>

The New Version 36 has that feature now.

Version 37 is not good. Is it working for you guys?on the short term scalper stratergy, got four loosers that are far bigger than the small winners? anyone having the same issue.

had good results with the previous versions...

posted a similar question, 24 hours ago on the fapturbo forum and as of now, the post is not active yet!!

Reason: