What do you think is the main reason most followers dont profit from a profitable signal provider or EA? - page 2

tonny:
I dont think most subscribers subscribe to a signal because of a sweet description but because of attractive performance stats that most likely wont be repeated in their accounts if they dont use good money management, leave the signal providers to be the only ones to close trades or dont allow the system enough time to recover loses. In summary TRUST AND BELIEVE IN THE SYSTEM OR DONT SUBSCRIBE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I am not a SP. I was a subscriber. So, I will place my money onto some risk to subscribe to some signal only if we see the following:

- I know SP virtually from this forum and I trust him

or/and

- I see good description about the system, and I may understrand his description

About stats - yes, agree. But to me (for subscriber) - good stats is not enough thing to subscribe. 

newdigital:

I am not a SP. I was a subscriber. So, I will place my money onto some risk to subscribe to some signal only if we see the following:

- I know SP virtually from this forum and I trust him

or/and

- I see good description about the system, and I may understrand his description

About stats - yes, agree. But to me (for subscriber) - good stats is not enough thing to subscribe. 

The signal providers with the most followers are those with seemingly good performance history even if they leave description blank :-p.

latency for me, so scalper and slippage are the main reason and risk

tonny:
The signal providers with the most followers are those with seemingly good performance history even if they leave description blank :-p.

I can not confirm as I do not have this stats. But this kind of business concept ('people see that it is good and will buy') may work in some of the cases. But in general situation - SP will want to promote his product (his signal).

There are some big corporations which are promoting their goods/products even if those products are the best in the world for example. 

Subscribing to signal service, awesome.

Using EA, awesome.

Well, I say do whatever works.  If not working, then defeat happens only when you give up

on something you enjoy or like doing.  Making money, if you don't like that then not my problem.

Been writing lots of good EA.  It is never EA fault.  Let EA do its thing.

Humans got a know it all attitude and thus end up with mental disorder afterward.

One minor thing I don't understand.  Why signal service when EA does it all.

EA comes cheaper than signal service in the long run, one time payment and no need for constant signal service fee.

Email me if somebody needs EA.  Heck, EA can be the signal service itself.

because they don't have patience.

Let me say, all of the above listed.

Also what about variations in broker spreads and trading terms...

ssn:
Also what about variations in broker spreads and trading terms...
That also is part of it. including wicked broker tricks

tonny:

Hi tonny,

Yes, there are some traders who like to invest their money to unknown anonimous SPs but it is their choice - may be - those traders are 'swimming in gold' ... who know ... :) 

--------------- 

But where did you get this information from? I mean, the information that most followers do not profit from profitable EAs and profitable signals?