Unfortunately, your expert is not admitted because of infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6

Are these rules 2.5 & 2.6. How did my EA Nzimaland infringe these rules? Can the moderator explain to me?

1. The Participant can be registered only once within the Championship. Registration of your friends or relatives instead of you will result in your disqualification. If any registered persons display their ignorance of trading, they will be disqualified.
  2. The attempts of multiple registrations or use of anonymous proxies will result in unambiguous disqualification of the Participant.

I registered only once

I did not register my friends or relatives

I have been trading for the past 8 years

I have not attempted multiple registrations

I have not used any anonymous proxies

So what did I do wrong.

Thanks

What do you think about accounts 'erickotitschke' and 'abel_stevens'?

I have known and worked with both 'erikotitschke' and 'able_stevens' as traders in the forex market for over 2 years. These two individuals are both seasoned currency traders. I have exchanged trading ideas with these individuals in the past, as I have with many more others as we seek to migrate from manual trading to automated trading. How does knowing or associating with any of these two gentlemen make me infringe rule 2.5 & 2.6.

If "knowing" means letting these two good gentlemen create their championship accounts using your PC (which is easy to prove) then you should see how that violates the aforementioned rules.

We all live thousands of miles away from each other in different states and county and do not have access to each others computers. I used my company's computer to register for my championship and have been checking my registration status only through this one computer. These gentlemen do not have access to my work computer. I demand a cogent explanation why my EA would not be admitted. Thanks.

Kengen:

We all live thousands of miles away from each other in different states and county and do not have access to each others computers. I used my company's computer to register for my championship and have been checking my registration status only through this one computer. These gentlemen do not have access to my work computer. I demand a cogent explanation why my EA would not be admitted. Thanks.

This happened to me last year and is why I will not be entering again. I'm sure there is something there overlooking which could cause this especially if you code for others.....

Regarding disquaification due to rules 2.5 and 2.6:

Kengen I know. We, when I worked in Seattle, used to meet and discuss plans for our EAs. (I'm no longer there. I currently live in a different state. I do not know the account member Able_Stevens.) In fact we, Kengen and I, went as far as opening the ideas of our EAs up to each other.

If you, Renat, are saying that in order to be in the contest I've had to have lived in a bubble and shared no ideas with any other active currency traders, then I wish you'd have made that known. The rules you cite make a grevious shortcoming -- if the case. (The rules you cite make reference to people who try to trade multiple EAs using friends or relatives names. This is obviously a concern for the legitimacy of he contest. That said, you only have to go as far as FXDD to see that I am an active trader. You can also go to forex.com. I'm trading there as I write this.) In conclusion, I'd argue it impossible for any EA writer to have gotten as far as qualifying for this contest without having referenced an existing EA or EA writer for support.

Eric

Sharing ideas is fine. Submitting multiple EA's compiled by a single person even if related accounts are owned by completely different people is not. That's what became obvious in 2007 and it makes sense to me. If you order an EA from a coder, simply recompile it on your PC before submitting. Then you will be clear.

Bstone, it does not make sense to me. What you say is that if somebody wants to cheat, one can make multiple EA as long as one send them to his friends and tell them to compile the EA on their own computer. And this will not be considered against the rules? Come on now something is wrong here.

You might try that next year and see (if you have nothing else to do). But don't complain if you get disqualified once again. I believe that the organizers will do their best to eliminate multiple registrations using all methods available to them.

bstone:
You might try that next year and see (if you have nothing else to do). But don't complain if you get disqualified once again. I believe that the organizers will do their best to eliminate multiple registrations using all methods available to them.

What I am saying is that if, what you describe earlier can be done, then it does not make sense for Metaquotes to disqualify people based on where they are logging from.

It is too easy for the cheaters to send as many EA as they want using that way and not getting caught.

I have been disqualified because I have a friend that happen to have made a EA and registered to the championship. Agreed, I have logged on to my account once from his computer, so what? He is my friend, we live close to each other but it does not mean that he made my EA or vice versa. I have read that last year 2 brothers have been disqualified too. If they live in the same home and share a computer, is that a reason to disqualify them?

Metaquotes can look at the forum questions and they will see that both me and my friend had different problems and questions.

Metaquotes can always disqualify people after the end of the championship if they have doubts about the fairness of the championship winners. Imagine me and my friend are within the 3 winners, then, yes I will ask questions myself.

Or at least one should be disqualified and give the prize to somebody else as the goal of the championship is and I quote:

"The main goal of its conduct is the popularization of the automated trading and the programming language MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4). During the whole year, the Expert Advisors writers discussed various peculiarities of EAs developing, wrote articles devoted to the most important topics, and uploaded their developments. In the course of the Championship, we will have an opportunity to estimate their successes and to detect the limitations on achievements in automated trading!"

Even if one person can make 2 or more different EAs that is good for the automated trading community. There is many different ways of trading.

Personaly, I am not a programer, I had to learn the MQL4 language and deal with it. My EA is very simple, no indicators attached, no DLL (I do not even no what that is), no library, no nothing else. I had enough of a hard time to come up with my own for me to do one for somebody else.

The way I see it, this rule is completely arbitrary and unfair I spend so much time on it and I put all my hopes on it. I am so mad at Metaquote right now but hey, I will get over it.