Setting up a team of MQL5 Engineers / Coders -- Start-up - page 2

Bludigo:

Newdigital

It's very difficult to attempt what I am attempting.....

I am an IT graduate but chose a different path for a career...(Finance and banking and I am a professional futures swing trader.)

So how would you or anyone else kindly advise I go about this?

Use your imagination,  get creative,  think laterally . . .  if you are falling at the recruitment hurdle what hope for the rest ?

NewDigital

you say use my imagination....lets say I don't have any...

so I asked of you....you retorted ..'use your imagination...be creative'... that's not very imaginative or creative is it?

this is indeed using my imagination..and being creative...what better than to speak to so called engineers within their professional domain.

and what's that about failing? I cannot fail. This company is already created...be sure to watch for this handle Bludigo and reminisce you spoke once to 'that guy'.

thanks for your creative input however.

Much appreciated

and I reiterate...for those that use iteration...

I am not recruiting...I know where the job classifieds are...

I am seeking dream team of members...that feel the implicit dynamic in these words that something good and dynamic here is afoot...a company to ogle at.

Those that comprehend quantum realities will associate. Hell it may even be you Newdigital.

Bludigo:

NewDigital

you say use my imagination....lets say I don't have any...

so I asked of you....you retorted ..'use your imagination...be creative'... that's not very imaginative or creative is it?

I think you are replying to me not   newdigital . . .

We are not here to be recruitment consultants for you,  if you need help in that area then hire a company to help you recruit. 

What is your existing system coded in,  what language and what platform ?  I guess it isn't MT4 or MT5 ? 

Raptor UK

what's with the attitude here? is this place ony for sour pusses? I mean really ..maybe the yanks are too aggressive or envious of another to work with or simply to be polite and courteous

I never asked anyone to to recruit for me....anyone here  willing to proffer constructive advice or assistance that would be greatly appreciated...but to denigrate or deride is wasteful energy...

go read another thread and ignore me if this is one's agenda.

I am talking to 'specific' people here....specific people. they know who they might be. oor maybe not ..then I go elsewhere. No sweat.

Bludigo:

Raptor UK

what's with the attitude here? 

You are reading an "attitude" where there is none.

I have good advice for you Bludigo.

Get a good nights sleep, eat plenty of foods that are rich in fatty acids, also stop drinking, and then you will be back to normal in no time.

Bludigo:

RaptorUK

I've had 6 emails from skilled people looking for a job.

I want 1 email from a skilled person / team looking for a dream.

In 6 months of re-engineering a good team could unlock a multi-billion dollar company.

The systems for what I have already exist..they need to be tweaked to house my instrument set...then it's viral.

A global company turning over 100 million dollars per month.

A small MIT Team looking for the next best thing is at my hand.

Hi Bludigo,

Your idea about team work is good. But we in mql5 do not have any tool or feature to realize it. because it is not good to keep this thread only to collect emails from some members. Besides, I am not sure that PM communication is good way (you can use PM but it will not be comfortable in this case).

I am suggesting to you to wait when Metaquotes will finish 'team work' project, or you can use Job service. 

MQL5.community - User Memo
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

Aaronsebaronse:

I have good advice for you Bludigo.

Get a good nights sleep, eat plenty of foods that are rich in fatty acids, also stop drinking, and then you will be back to normal in no time.

drinking too much? every day? so .. he became more and more drunk from his first post to his last post on this thread :) , or he got angry because of some comments of some guys made without flexibility? 

One person asked one question - and two pages of flooding with this culmination :)  

Hi Newdigital

Again, apologies for the miscommunication... I have no intention for PM' for any private emails etc.. if tis is not permitted.

I am here to ask some questions and obtain guidance..pro-active guidance...

Surely not guidance from the likes of aaronsebaronse; as it's quite possible that he/she is illiterate (or unable to read if illiterate is too difficult to digest...for I did clearly say to ignore this thread but clearly he's unable to...maybe he is the one drunk. And it's humorous to hear a Yank advise on 'getting plenty of foods rich in fatty acids... for their staple is twinkies and hotdogs..sheesh)

But thanks for the  comment, but would you care to elucidate  on the ....'I am suggesting to you to wait when Metaquotes will finish 'team work' project, or you can use Job service..'

thanks