can not load OpenCL.dll

2013.02.27 08:25:59 Terminal can not load OpenCL.dll (126)

When I start the MT5, there is an error message like above.

how to do? 

codeidea:

how to do? 

Same thing like me.

It mean your computer does not support OpenCL, it also mean you can not run this script OpenCL test , that's all.

Get another PC that support OpenCL is the only answer. 

codeidea:

how to do? 

From here :

8.10. OpenCL Support. MQL5 has native support for OpenCL. To use all of its benefits you do not need third-party libraries. Simply use specialized MQL5 functions. The OpenCL language is used for performing computations on video cards that support OpenCL 1.1 or higher. Modern video cards contain hundreds of small specialized processors that can simultaneously perform simple mathematical operations with incoming data streams. The OpenCL language organizes parallel computing and provides greater speed for a certain class of tasks.

As I understand, Opencl.dll come with your graphics card driver, if supported. If you think you have a graphics card that support opencl then try to update your driver. You can see compatible system here.

MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! - MQL4 Articles
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader 5 - More Than You Can Imagine! - MQL4 Articles: automated forex trading, strategy tester, expert advisors and custom indicators

I have a problem. My OpenCL drivers are present, and they are working perfectly with Nvidia graphics card, but It seems that MT5 is not finding them.

Please help. Thank you. 

:2013.05.31 21:02:02 Terminal OpenCL not found, install the latest video driver for better performance

And screen shot :

Files:

PCWalker:

I have a problem. My OpenCL drivers are present, and they are working perfectly with Nvidia graphics card, but It seems that MT5 is not finding them.

Please help. Thank you. 

:2013.05.31 21:02:02 Terminal OpenCL not found, install the latest video driver for better performance

And screen shot :

You have to write to ServiceDesk.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

angevoyageur:
You have to write to ServiceDesk.

Where do I find opencl.dll version 1.1 for nvidia graphics cards?

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Where do I find opencl.dll version 1.1 for nvidia graphics cards?

Thank you. 

It comes with your graphic card driver.