Will create your Expert Advisor for Free! - page 2

He guys,

Thanks for the responses, sorry for the late response.

I just sent everyone who replied with his email, a message.

If you did not receive the message, contact me at tyrone (-atttt-) tyronevriesde[dot]nl

If the EA is not too complicated, I might have it finished this weekend.

I'm gonna write you after a couple of months, once I refine the strategy I'm looking for.

If you can do programming for Equities, please let me know, I have something very strong in mind there...

Thank you !

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

I wrote a simple program in MQL3. I want to use MQL4. Can u convert for me the EA program from MQL3 to MQL4. Thanks

vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

I am a Computer Science student heading towards my masters, and very interested in Forex.

Basically, I offer to create a free Expert Advisor for whoever needs one. I just finished my own first Expert Advisor, it gave me a return of 100% over 2007-2008, but performs less good @ the years before 2007, some not even profitable. Therefor Im looking for more inspiration!

I am doing this for extra experience in both mq4 and forex trading systems themselves.

Oh and by the way, I am already working on the inside bar expert so do not come up with that one :D.

Send me a private message with your plan, and you can expect, if the EA is not too complicated, within one week.

Greetings!!

Hello vriesde

I would like help on an EA using the xpma and time series forecast. When the TSF cross up the xpMA, BUY. When it crossed down the xpMA, SELL. I'm attaching here the indicators or you.

Files:
xpma.mq4  11 kb

ctl:
vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

Hello vriesde

I would like help on an EA using the xpma and time series forecast. When the TSF cross up the xpMA, BUY. When it crossed down the xpMA, SELL. I'm attaching here the indicators or you.

Files:

mohdsupandi:
vriesde1:
Hi Guys,

Greetings!!

I wrote a simple program in MQL3. I want to use MQL4. Can u convert for me the EA program from MQL3 to MQL4. Thanks

Well i havent got any experience in mql3 but if it is similarto 4 it shouldnt be a problem. Atlhough I cant guarantee that it will be anywere soon. Ive got about 5 requests from others which I will process first.

To ctl: i'm attaching EA based on crossing T3MA. Here.

Files:
t3ma_mtc_.mq4  4 kb

But such simple method's can't describe the Forex market, so coding ur EA is only waste of time. Sorry.

vriesde1:

Well i havent got any experience in mql3 but if it is similarto 4 it shouldnt be a problem. Atlhough I cant guarantee that it will be anywere soon. Ive got about 5 requests from others which I will process first.

Attached is the mql3 software.

This is the program i wrote in mql3:

/*[[
Name := SUPANDI
Author := Copyright © 2002, MetaQuotes Software Corp
Link := https://www.metaquotes.net/ru
Notes :=
Lots := 0.1
Stop Loss := 50
Take Profit := 60
Trailing Stop := 49
]]*/
Define: Ent(15);
Define: AmtLt(100);

Defines: Slippage(2);
Define: ttrade(1);
Define: rate(0);
var: Lt(0);
var: cnt(1),mode(0),NBalance(0),NLt(0);
var: dbs5(5),dbs6(6),dbs7(7),dbs8(8),dbs9(9),dbs25(25),dbs24(24),dbs23(23),dbs22(22),dbs21(21); //dbs=delete/buy/sell

IF Balance<=AmtLt*6 then Lt=0.1;
If Balance>AmtLt*6 and Balance<=AmtLt*9 then Lt=0.2;
If Balance>AmtLt*9 and Balance<=AmtLt*12 then Lt=0.3;
If Balance>AmtLt*12 and Balance<=AmtLt*15 then Lt=0.4;
If Balance>AmtLt*15 and Balance<=AmtLt*18 then Lt=0.5;
If Balance>AmtLt*18 and Balance<=AmtLt*21 then Lt=0.6;
If Balance>AmtLt*21 and Balance<=AmtLt*24 then Lt=0.7;
If Balance>AmtLt*24 and Balance<=AmtLt*27 then Lt=0.8;
If Balance>AmtLt*27 and Balance<=AmtLt*30 then Lt=0.9;
If Balance>AmtLt*30 and Balance<=AmtLt*33 then Lt=1.0;
If Balance>AmtLt*33 then Lt=1.1;

If OrderValue(1,VAL_TYPE)=OP_BUY then
rate=1;

If OrderValue(1,VAL_TYPE)=OP_SELL then
rate=1

NBalance=Balance-Lt*10*(StopLoss+(Ask-Bid))*rate;

IF NBalance<=AmtLt*6 then NLt=0.1;
If NBalance>AmtLt*6 and NBalance<=AmtLt*9 then NLt=0.2;
If NBalance>AmtLt*9 and NBalance<=AmtLt*12 then NLt=0.3;
If NBalance>AmtLt*12 and NBalance<=AmtLt*15 then NLt=0.4;
If NBalance>AmtLt*15 and NBalance<=AmtLt*18 then NLt=0.5;
If NBalance>AmtLt*18 and NBalance<=AmtLt*21 then NLt=0.6;
If NBalance>AmtLt*21 and NBalance<=AmtLt*24 then NLt=0.7;
If NBalance>AmtLt*24 and NBalance<=AmtLt*27 then NLt=0.8;
If NBalance>AmtLt*27 and NBalance<=AmtLt*30 then NLt=0.9;
If NBalance>AmtLt*30 and NBalance<=AmtLt*33 then NLt=1.0;
If NBalance>AmtLt*33 then NLt=1.1;

{//4
If TotalTrades<1 then
{//1
If Balance<AmtLt then Exit; // not enough money
SetOrder(OP_BUYSTOP,Lt,
Ask+Ent*Point,
Slippage,
Ask+Ent*Point-StopLoss*Point-(Ask-Bid),
Ask+Ent*Point+TakeProfit*Point,
Yellow);
Exit;
};//1
//***************************************************************************************************************
If TotalTrades=1 then
{//3
If OrderValue(1,VAL_TYPE)=OP_BUYSTOP then
{//2
While OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)-((Bid+Ask)/2)<((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs9*Point and
OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)-((Bid+Ask)/2)>((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs21*Point
{//1
SetOrder(OP_SELLSTOP,Lt,
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS), //PRICE_OPEN
Slippage,
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)+StopLoss*Point+(Ask-Bid),//StopLoss
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)-TakeProfit*Point, //TakeProfit
Orange);
Exit;
};//1
};//2
If OrderValue(1,VAL_TYPE)=OP_SELLSTOP then
{//2
While ((Bid+Ask)/2)-OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)<((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs9*Point and
((Bid+Ask)/2)-OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)>((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs21*Point
{//1
SetOrder(OP_BUYSTOP,Lt,
Slippage,
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)-StopLoss*Point-(Ask-Bid),//StopLoss
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)+TakeProfit*Point, //TakeProfit
Orange);
Exit;
};//1
};//2
};//3
//***************************************************************************************************************
If TotalTrades=2 then
{//3
If OrderValue(1,VAL_TYPE)=OP_BUYSTOP then
{//2
While OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)-((Bid+Ask)/2)<=((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs25*Point
{//1
DeleteOrder(OrderValue(2,VAL_TICKET),Red);
Exit;
};//1
While ((Bid+Ask)/2)-OrderValue(2,VAL_OPENPRICE)<=((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs25*Point
{//1
DeleteOrder(OrderValue(1,VAL_TICKET),Red);
Exit;
};//1
};//2
//&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
If OrderValue(1,VAL_TYPE)=OP_SELLSTOP then
{//2
While ((Bid+Ask)/2)-OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)<=((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs25*Point
{//1
Exit;
};//1
While OrderValue(2,VAL_OPENPRICE)-((Bid+Ask)/2)<=((2*Ent)*Point+(Ask-Bid))-dbs25*Point
{//1
DeleteOrder(OrderValue(1,VAL_TICKET),Red);
Exit;
};//1
};//2
};//3
If TotalTrades=2 then
{//3
{//2
While ((Bid+Ask)/2)-OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)>(TakeProfit*0.5)*Point
{//1
Exit;
};//1
};//2
{//2
While OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)-((Bid+Ask)/2)>(TakeProfit*0.5)*Point
{//1
Exit;
};//1
};//2
};//3
If TotalTrades=1 then
{//3
{//2
While OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)-((Bid+Ask)/2)>(StopLoss*0.5)*Point
{//1
SetOrder(OP_SELLSTOP,NLt,
Slippage,
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)+StopLoss*Point+(Ask-Bid),//StopLoss
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)-TakeProfit*Point, //TakeProfit
Orange);
Exit;
};//1
};//2
{//2
While ((Bid+Ask)/2)-OrderValue(1,VAL_OPENPRICE)>(StopLoss*0.5)*Point
{//1
SetOrder(OP_BUYSTOP,NLt,
Slippage,
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)-StopLoss*Point-(Ask-Bid),//StopLoss
OrderValue(1,VAL_STOPLOSS)+TakeProfit*Point, //TakeProfit
Orange);
Exit;
};//1
};//2
};//3
};//4
//****************************************************************************************************************

// the end

Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses,

Currently I have about 6 people lined up to program for. My respones havent always been quickly, this is because I been going on vacation on and of. I try to do my best, by now I have emailed most people back. And started working on two of the EA's.

Gr Tyrone