how to put vertical lines at specific times on a graph

Hello

how can I put a series of vertical lines in different styles and colours at different times on a graph. I am looking at astrology and trading and want to put lines to denote when the moon and other planets move into different signs and phases with the planets each being a different coloured line and whether it is a change of sign or aspect being denoted by a different style of line, ie solid line, broken line etc. I have a text file with changes in the moon's position that I can send for anyone who's interested in working on this to use as a reference. I don't have much money but some payment is possible. Thanks - Maurice

metamaurg:

Hello

how can I put a series of vertical lines in different styles and colours at different times on a graph. I am looking at astrology and trading and want to put lines to denote when the moon and other planets move into different signs and phases with the planets each being a different coloured line and whether it is a change of sign or aspect being denoted by a different style of line, ie solid line, broken line etc. I have a text file with changes in the moon's position that I can send for anyone who's interested in working on this to use as a reference. I don't have much money but some payment is possible. Thanks - Maurice

Here is some code with the vertical lines being graphed and labelled in it. How could this be modified to do the above? Thanks

Files: