expert stopped - page 2

rlc69:

hi fellas, first of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in "expert jornal"2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: expert stopped
2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'Kernel32.dll'-'CreateFileA'

I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks Rob.

hi

i also by befor one week and i try this first i have sam problam activetion but he send me active file after i start trade with demo aftar 24 h open first trade make foe me i one day 3 trade and i have in my demo account 600 plus now today i have more 200 profit but i still try with demo i want to chack this EA one month than itry may live acount i thing this EA good becouse still not open any loss trade but still try on demo acount thx

dollarsat:
rlc69:

hi fellas, first of all im NO programmer, but in need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in "expert jornal"2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: expert stopped
2008.03.27 10:08:24 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'Kernel32.dll'-'CreateFileA'

I've emailed support and left messages, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks Rob.

hi

i also by befor one week and i try this first i have sam problam activetion but he send me active file after i start trade with demo aftar 24 h open first trade make foe me i one day 3 trade and i have in my demo account 600 plus now today i have more 200 profit but i still try with demo i want to chack this EA one month than itry may live acount i thing this EA good becouse still not open any loss trade but still try on demo acount thx

do you still have the activation account? can u send me the link. I so want to give this thing at test run. Thxs.

rlc69:
dollarsat:
rlc69:

hi

do you still have the activation account? can u send me the link. I so want to give this thing at test run. Thxs. Support finally sent me updated web page. I am happy to say that the system is up and running, WE ARE TRADING. Thanks for everyones comments.

rlc69:

hi, 1 need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in

2008.04.09 07:21:47 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0
2008.04.09 07:13:21 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0

I've emailed support and left messages to support@forexautopilot.com, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks

fxrace:
rlc69:

hi, 1 need of some assistance. I purshased the autopilot yesterday, downloaded and open account, no problem. BUT get this in

2008.04.09 07:21:47 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0
2008.04.09 07:13:21 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=0

I've emailed support and left messages to support@forexautopilot.com, no reply as of yet. how do i go about finding the problem. Thanks

I had the same problem. Copy the ID# down and re-open the email they sent you with your user id. Half way down is a box to insert your ID# and get activation key to enter in EA properties at the bottom.

yes i do..but ID=0. cant get activation

fxrace:
yes i do..but ID=0. cant get activation

Same problem; costumer service is bad, too bad!!!!!!!!

rlc69:
pjstrade60502:
rlc69:
rlc69:
stringo:
The same in the Expert properties - check on Allow Dll calls
okay then i keep getting this.
2008.03.27 11:21:08 ForexAutoPilot EURUSD,M1: Alert: Your FAPS Copy is not activated. Please activate it in ForexAutoPilot.com Member Area! Your expert ID=00000000000 and i cannot find this membership area at the website. plz keep the ideas coming.
support just called, and now the are sending me an activated account link, crossing fingers.
Could you please post the link they give you as I have the same activation issue and they have yet to respond. Thanks!
This is what they keep sending me telling me to update, but i can't get it to run. Some of you guys try this and tell if it runs for you. I twas sent as an e-mail attachment, i think it was curropted, but the thing is, they have sent it to me 3 dirrent times. you try.

http://forexautopilot.com/ForexAutoPilot_Universal.ex4

let me know if it workds for you.

I had the same ID=0 problem. Downloaded and applied the ForexAutoPilot_Universal.ex4. No more ID=0's and a trade entry was generated.

I used that new "FAP Universal ex4" file in place of the old one, but instead of working, it give me this message:

Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta\experts\indicators\Alligator.ex4' on the EURUSD,M1

Am I doing anything wrong, I placed that file download from the link above into the expert folder.

I'm still waiting for a reply from support since Monday. How long does it usually take to get a reply from your experiences?

Leaf

> Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - ForexMeta\experts\indicators\Alligator.ex4'

Means an indicator (Alligator.ex4) is not in the experts\indicators folder - if you have it, copy it to the correct folder, if you havent got it, get it from ForexAutopilot.

--

> How long does it usually take to get a reply from your experiences?
Do a forum Search for ForexAutopilot then one for auto pilot then autopilot...

-BB-