Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 76

shbr11:
Hi, my question is: What happens to the volume of trades copied when the signal provider changes his account balance? For example, at first the provider had 1000$ in the account, i have 1000$ available for signal and i subscribe to him. We have the same leverage. The copy ratio is 100%. He opens a position of 1 lot, so that means 1 lot is copied in my account. Now the provider makes a deposit of another 1000$, so now he has 2000$ in his account. Now the ratio changes: it should be 50%, so 1 lot in his account is copied as 0.5 lot in my account. But the position of 1 lot is already open. Is there any partial closing of the order so the ratio is respected?
I'd like to know the answer too. 

crazyhank:

Hi,

I tried to subscribe a mt4 signal arrow, but it says subscribe failed (for all payment methods), then i checked journal log, there is a error "error purchasing product [194242] - subscription prohibited", what does that mean?

I also tried other signals, everyhting is alright, only this signal has problem.

thank you very much

Hello what signal do you subscribe?

shbr11:
Hi, my question is: What happens to the volume of trades copied when the signal provider changes his account balance? For example, at first the provider had 1000$ in the account, i have 1000$ available for signal and i subscribe to him. We have the same leverage. The copy ratio is 100%. He opens a position of 1 lot, so that means 1 lot is copied in my account. Now the provider makes a deposit of another 1000$, so now he has 2000$ in his account. Now the ratio changes: it should be 50%, so 1 lot in his account is copied as 0.5 lot in my account. But the position of 1 lot is already open. Is there any partial closing of the order so the ratio is respected?
In my experience the position will remain open and the system will update the ratio and will open the new trades according to the new ratio between you and the signal provider.

If i hire a virtual server in mql5 does it matter if i do not use the same broker as the signals provider ?

On my desktop MT4, I cannot see the comments section, indicating the signal providers name. However, when I login to mobile MT4, I see the signal providers name. Why is that?

I'd like to calculate the total pips profit/loss since I subscribed. I don't see this value in the stats unfortunately.  

Lorraine Pierce:

On my desktop MT4, I cannot see the comments section, indicating the signal providers name. However, when I login to mobile MT4, I see the signal providers name. Why is that?

I'd like to calculate the total pips profit/loss since I subscribed. I don't see this value in the stats unfortunately.  

Hello please attach a screenshot from your MT4 terminal signals tab.

Deos the CSV files able to be hosted to vps?

Mohammad Soubra:
Deos the CSV files able to be hosted to vps?

Yes. You should use this property.

#property tester_file "trade_patterns.csv"    // A data file an Expert Advisor is to work with. It should be specified if needed on the hosting

Let say My signal's Maximum Drawdown is 35% with the initial deposit balance=1000. I deposit more 2000 into my account and let say the balance jumped to 3000. Will it affect the Maximum Drawdown?

busayo olamide:

how does mql5 match symbols for signal copying. 

my broker uses EURUSDm but i am trying to copy a signal from a subscriber with symbol EURUSD. I get error of 'sell EURUSD skipped as no symbol found'

i have used trade copiers in the past that had no problems with symbol matching, how come metaquotes signal service is having this problem.

anybody with a solution?  

did you ever get a solution to this?