Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 40

There is not a mandatory strategy-summary for each signal supplied.

No information of minimal deposite to use the Signal

Number of weeks is often not exact (in comparision with start day till today)

is it possible to subscribe a signal without a monthly running time? i would like to subscribe my signals without renew them every month? is this possible, what i have to do to setup this correctly?

I just would like to subscribe a signal and if i would like to stop for examplke after 6 month i will cancle them manually, is this possible?

Thank for the support

Where can i see how much a trader is charging for his signal service and how do i know how much to subscribe to the monthly subscriptions to follow a trader ?

HI ,

i'm testing several MQL5 signals on a forexVPS platform + XM as broker both in real and demo accounts.

I found really a big discrepancies between positions opened and closed by signal's owner and my accounts.

I guess it's a matter of delay in the synchronization ( no error in the mt4 log) that effectively does not make working with high frequency trades signals profitable.

What is you pov about signals and reflected perfomance on the real accounts ?

do you have a preferred setting / platforms/broker that increase efficiency ?

Waiting for feedback

Thanks,
C.C.

hi, does anyone know when will the TET (Trust Execution Token) mode be available? thanks ...

Is it after we subscribe to the signal that has been provided, we do not need to do anything and let the system work according provider strategy??? Please explain because I often shut themselves a position that has been open and have produced a profit.

yaumil:
Is it after we subscribe to the signal that has been provided, we do not need to do anything and let the system work according provider strategy??? Please explain because I often shut themselves a position that has been open and have produced a profit.
Did you read the FAQ ? It's not recommended to trade manually.

Hello.

My MT4 is reinstalled, that could not subscribe a signal.

>2014.05.02 18:28:58.568    '469359': Signal - subscription already exists

But can not receive that signal.

Possibly, subscription flag is on in the server, but, MT4 client is can not search already standing signal flag.
Inconsistent at signal's subscription.

Choice signals can browsing at terminal window.

Now, MT4 version is 4.00 build 646 and Broker is FXDD.

Teach me countermeasures, please.

thanks.

I would like to subscribe to signal but it doesn't allow me to do so....
The "OK" box is disable even after i enter my MQL5 password.

Can the subscription only be done on a trading day? I try to subscribe on a sunday.

some signals are still invisible on MT4 platform while visible on mql5.com - why?