Need A Good VDS or VPS - Virtual Private Server Provider

Hello,

Please can someone in the house help me with a good and reliable VPS Virtual Private Server Provider for my Trading Platform, Thank you

I'm using VPSLAND.COM and they rock

viewlola2:

Hello,

Please can someone in the house help me with a good and reliable VPS Virtual Private Server Provider for my Trading Platform, Thank you

I can't recommend VPSLAND. I tried their service, and my account had a certificate error logging in, and using the remote terminal. I tried to get this problem resolved by working with their support people for weeks. They kept closing my tickets and saying either there was no problem, or that it must be on my end. In fact, I've never seen a certificate error of such high severity ever before.

The bottom line is, they could not fix the problem, which means they left me with an untrusted certificate. This means that my information was going back and forth across the internet unencrypted. This means that my information is vulnerable to hackers. This problem is even worse when you consider that I want to use it for financial trading. I simply can't take that kind of risk, I don't know about you.

I've heard that RackForce is good, but I hanven't tried them yet.