About ask the signal some novice problem

I would like to ask about the signal problem from a real account?Or demo account?In addition, if you choose to follow the signal, the account is needed continuous open five days a week?Or the background of the dealer directly traded?

MT4 platform

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

“It is recommended that trading accounts of the Subscriber and Provider be on the same trade server and in the same group of accounts for trading services provided.”The meaning of this statement is that the best followers and signal provided by the same supplier and server on?

It means - it may be good that you will be on the same broker.

By the way - it is not a problem if you abnd signal provider are on different brokers for example. As I understand - it is more related to scalping (different quotes for different brokers).

My account in 24 hours turned on it?

fangdong:
My account in 24 hours turned on it?

Yes,

And in the future, please ask about signal in here Signal : Ask & Say Anything & Everything About MQL5 Trading Signal