in search of a programmer

How do I go about finding a systems programmer? ie. someone that can program, can understand design specs, can provide ideas and improvements, and can stay within budget? etc etc.

I think I got a system in me, but do not want it given away. I need a programmer that will be discrete.

netk:

How do I go about finding a systems programmer? ie. someone that can program, can understand design specs, can provide ideas and improvements, and can stay within budget? etc etc.

I think I got a system in me, but do not want it given away. I need a programmer that will be discrete.

Hi netk,

if you want, please contact me with your requirements and details at mql4@plymo.com.

Regards,

Max

Finding a good programmer is difficult. Just like finding a good mechanic. I have been programming for over 35 years using just about every language imaginable. I must say that writing C++ code in a DLL to work with MT4 is extremely difficult and takes a significant amount of time to learn. I would be surprised if there were a lot of experts in this area. If they were good, they would be making money off of trading and not programming.

Staying within budget? The program specifications would have to be so precise (with no surprises) in order to keep within a budget. I have rarely seen specifications precise enough to stay within budget. People always want changes and do not want to pay for them. You will, most likely, be disappointed with your endeavor.

With what I have learned, I wouldn't do any DLL programming for MT4 for less than $200/hour. And it takes many, many hours to do it right.

I wish you luck.

Hi,
I have a couple of stable clients as far as systems programming is concerned. Just drop me a line (jan.klimo *at* gmail.com) with a brief project desription and preferred budget. It depends on the complexity of the task, but mql4 programming needn't be expensive.

Jan

janklimo:
Hi,
I have a couple of stable clients as far as systems programming is concerned. Just drop me a line (jan.klimo *at* gmail.com) with a brief project desription and preferred budget. It depends on the complexity of the task, but mql4 programming needn't be expensive.

Jan

Hi
Jan

I am looking for someone to programme an indicator for me. Can you recommend someone, preferrably not too expensive. Many Thanks Maurice

MaxPayne wrote >>
Hi netk,

if you want, please contact me with your requirements and details at mql4@plymo.com.

Regards,

Max

Max I nedd an alert that will last 20 seconds. I have tried adding wav files to the MT 4 platform with no success.

I have talked to several, (3), MQL programmers who say the only way is to include a loop in an EA. If you can help me find a way to obtain a 20 second alert sound Id be very appreciative. I also expect to pay you for your time.

I have tried un successfully 12 times to add a long wave file, but no good. I did get a wave file imported in the platform, but when the alert triggered, It brought up a picture of the file folder with the name of the wav file on it. It is hard to hear a picture.

I am new to forum & don't know how to access any answer to this inquiry. My Email is lehidave@yahoo.com. Thanx for any help you can give