15M Stochastic in 1Hr chart?

Is it possible to display a 15M Stochastic in a 1Hr Chart? This would be really helpful and allow me to not have to switch back-and-forth between 2 charts.

Also, I would like to do the same thing with the Williams % indicator - show a 15M Williams in a 1Hr chart.

Any help that anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

mvallone:
Is it possible to display a 15M Stochastic in a 1Hr Chart? This would be really helpful and allow me to not have to switch back-and-forth between 2 charts.

Also, I would like to do the same thing with the Williams % indicator - show a 15M Williams in a 1Hr chart.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

you have to write some code. Recalling iStochastic or iWilliams in a new array to set as you prefer.

SA

SimonTrader:
mvallone:

Thanks,

Mike

Hi,

you have to write some code. Recalling iStochastic or iWilliams in a new array to set as you prefer.

SA

Hmmm,

I'm not very familiar with coding with Arays. Does anyone have any such code that I could copy?

Thanks again,

Mike