payments for signal provider - page 3

funcky35:
anyway, it must be proven, MetaTrader is a sytème that caters to people who have little capital, it is hundreds of dollars or thousands of dollars more, it is not the million or billions of euros of hedge fund, capitalize Metatrader just allows to accumulate a net worth over time if you sentient beings in trading, I believe that large levy 20% interest on earnings, it is to 100 or 1000 or 10,000 euros, it would be more honest than the Decomposition Systems is popularized this way, we can get down to 10 to 15% gains attributed to the seller to signal that all parties are winners, it would be an honest proposal for any the world already .. the first month, nothing is gained if I understood correctly, takes a period of time, at least 3 months to see if the system is relevant signal .. otherwise I reproach partners as Webmoney are too complicated for people, whether it's a deposit or withdrawal, I am registered, a real headache and mess, and Paypal will collect fees too ... so that bank transfer costs less than 10 euros .., there were high costs with a service very average for webmoney ... , Had to choose moneyboo
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions.
None, however, to answer my question.

None of the staff

I agree with some things said by you.
1) I do not think it's too 100 credits for a system like mine that has a DD so low. Especially because for one month it had more than 150 subscriptors.
2) An adequate capital is essential to risk less. In the trading the first risk is small capital.
It would be good that someone was financing my systems :-)
3) The broker is equally important. No MM.

I hope to read your other comments

I see three subscribers of my system

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1344

But I see nothing in payments

Can you explain to me?

thanks

EthicalTrading:

Can you explain to me?

thanks

Go to your profile and ask Service Desk

no member of the staff of MTQ responds to me on the Service Desk :-(

EthicalTrading:
no member of the staff of MTQ responds to me on the Service Desk :-(

Yet.

If it more than a couple of days, contact one of the admins. 

EthicalTrading:

Can you explain to me?

thanks

If you changed from free to paid in a period less than 30 days ago this 3 users can be correctly free (if subscribed before you change). 

When (what day exactly) did you changed from free account to paid?

My signal aren't free from 1012/12/17....... !!!!!

EthicalTrading:
I see, so you found a bug and help desk must solve it.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
We therefore attach great importance to all user reports about issues in our programs and try to answer each one of them.

EthicalTrading:
Contact one of the admins