Divergence/ Convergence

I would like to update my code so that my EA can detect divergence/convergence between price and momentum. My idea goes something like  this:   Have three variables, macda, macdb and macdc. Macda would be on the current bar ie 0 shift, macdb on a 1 bar shift and macdc on a 2 bar shift . A peak would occur when macdb<macdc and macda (when current macd is below 0) and when macdb>macda and macdc (when current macd is above 0.) Another variable would need to be implemented and a value assigned to it when a peak occurred and i understand that this would need to be an array variable, lets call it peak[x] where x will increase each time a peak occurs and peak[x] = macdb. Divergence would occur when the current peak > the previous peak (when current macd is below 0) and when current peak < the previous peak (when current macd is above 0.)  i.e peak[x] > peak[x-1] and macdb <0 or peak[x] < peak[x-1] and macdb >0. I have attached a sample of my code where i have tried to implement this theory however it does not genereate any buy or sell signals. Does any body know what i am doing wrong and how to adjust the code to make it work.?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

"Does any body know what i am doing wrong "

Uh, probably forgetting to do something important...

In order for somebody to help you, you need to attach the sample code or insert it in your message.

Regards...

Please find code attached below.
Files:

Try again.

for(int pos=0; pos<=sum; pos++) { OrderSelect(pos,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES); if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==Expert_ID)continue; int totalpeaks=10; for (int x=0; x<=totalpeaks; x++) { if((macdb<0 && macdb<=macda && macdb<=macdc)||(macdb>0 && macdb>=macda && macdb>=macdc)) peak[x]=macdb; { if (x>0 && peak[x]>peak[x-1] && peak[x]<0 && peak[x-1]<0 && MacdCurrent>SignalCurrent && MacdPrevious<=SignalPrevious && MacdCurrent<0 ) { //---- open a BUY position if (OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,3,Ask-stoploss*Points, Ask+TakeProfit*Points,"macd sample",Expert_ID,0,Red ) < 0 ) { _GetLastError = GetLastError(); Alert( "Error OrderSend # ", _GetLastError ); return(-1); } return(0); } } { //---- if the MACD has met the zero line top-down, if (x>0 && peak[x]0 && peak[x-1]>0 && MacdCurrent=SignalPrevious && MacdCurrent>0) { //---- open a SELL position if (OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_SELL, Lots,Bid,3,Bid+stoploss*Points,Bid-TakeProfit*Points,"macd sample", Expert_ID,0, Red ) < 0 ) { _GetLastError = GetLastError(); Alert( "Error OrderSend # ", _GetLastError ); return(-1); } return(0); } } } return(0); } }