Affiliate Program for sellers

As a seller I would like to increase my sells by implementing an affiliate program.  I have searched the MQL5 website to no avail.  If no such program is in place for sellers on the marketplace, I would strongly encourage it being introduced.  This will increase user registration on the website, increase sells, and keep more funds in the community. I am not very interested in using a third party as the solution.  If you support this idea or have one of your own, please add a reply.  

V/R

Bruce Lesko 

Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
Why Is MQL5 Market the Best Place for Selling Trading Strategies and Technical Indicators
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5.community Market provides Expert Advisors developers with the already formed market consisting of thousands of potential customers. This is the best place for selling trading robots and technical indicators!

affiliate program help trader earn money from commission

==))

I am a bit surprised not many responses to this, am I just a bit needier then most?  What methods are the rest of you using to increase visibility to your products or this website in general?

V/R

Bruce Lesko 

Redfox:

I am a bit surprised not many responses to this, am I just a bit needier then most?  What methods are the rest of you using to increase visibility to your products or this website in general?

V/R

Bruce Lesko 

1. You need to learn Internet Marketing.

2. Some trading forum have commercial section

No affiliate program

If you trade good there will be more followers.