EA Programming - page 2

Hi,

thanks for your request, I'll contact you soon

Please reply into this thread if you're interested and then contact me via email.

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Again, if I violated any forum rule here I am very sorry.

Hi daniel, I could use your help with programming a few EA's. For the Mt4 platform. Please contact me via email doriansaunders@yahoo. com

Daniel,  I could use your help programming a few EA's for the MT4 platform.   contact me via email doriansaunders@yahoo.com

stringo:
No. You don't violate rules.

You can offer your MQL4 skills. On the contrary your offers are appreciated.

What about include a new resource on site, with a list of MQL skills professionals and contacts, like tradeigel?

This could help increase EA development and community integration for best results. There are a lot of great ideas that need this kind of skills, so it's a way to improve group work and solutions.

Hello tradeigel,

Thank you for your much needed offer of help, my e-mail address is p.ferron@btinternet.com thanks again.

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

since I didn't find any forum rules which forbid this kind of offer I am gonna post it. However, if Admins consider this to be inappropriate just remove the thread.
I've been trading quite a while (a few years) and been programming EAs and indicators (and other programs for even more years). Therefore, I am offering everyone who needs a method to be programmed as indicator or Expert Advisor to get it coded by me. I am not doing this mainly for commercial purposes - that's why my prices are very acceptable - but more for giving traders the opportunity to get their strategy coded so that they can try automated trading. Just provide me with a contact so that I can communicate with you and you can send me your strategy you want to have coded.

Hi

I don't think I got the file attached in the previous email.

My details are apadhani@paysend.co.uk

tradeigel:
hi fellow traders,

Hi tradeigel,
I am looking for someone who can do a simple EA for me and i found your post.
I think the programming for this EA is very simple but as i am not a programmer i turn to others for help.
I may not be able to pay you as my funds are limited and they are tied up to the trading account. The more i withdraw the nearer it will be to extinction. But what i can say is that this system works as i have done manual and visual test on previous charts with Excel. But the process is slow and i cant confirm the figures that i can get as far back in 1999. With this EA i can do so and also made the trades for me.
When i do make money from it I will pay you or maybe we can joint venture to sell it or you use it yourself and make some money.
I dont know whom to turn to as some people ask for a bundle of $$ to create EAs
You can email me to 4xmyworld@gmail.com
I will let you know the detail of the system in case you like to take it to task.
Bye.

I am sorry, due to the vast amount of work I am not providing the programming service anymore.

4xmyworld:
Hi tradeigel,
I am looking for someone who can do a simple EA for me and i found your post.
I think the programming for this EA is very simple but as i am not a programmer i turn to others for help.
I may not be able to pay you as my funds are limited and they are tied up to the trading account. The more i withdraw the nearer it will be to extinction. But what i can say is that this system works as i have done manual and visual test on previous charts with Excel. But the process is slow and i cant confirm the figures that i can get as far back in 1999. With this EA i can do so and also made the trades for me.
When i do make money from it I will pay you or maybe we can joint venture to sell it or you use it yourself and make some money.
I dont know whom to turn to as some people ask for a bundle of $$ to create EAs
You can email me to 4xmyworld@gmail.com
I will let you know the detail of the system in case you like to take it to task.
Bye.
Hello,
I maybe able to help you if your strategy is interesting.
I am a MQL4 programmer and I offer professional programing services.
You can contact me at jlpiconsulting@yahoo.fr and check www.fx-trading-education.com/mt4.html