Did you see such a picture? - page 31

Gauges and charting in beta-test. Working to get those run with majors, index's and crude. Also wondering auto-update for charting.

fdrago2:

Awesome indicator dude.

Could you please send it to me @ manish.kunjir@gmail.com if possible.

Thanks

Manish

Hi

I am having problems with the re-entry logic of me EA. It trades continuously, I want it to do the following please.

Assume Long entry criteria obtained... once long entry levels are reach, trade must close based on TP or SL then:

1)say (x) level is reach for entry, then EA must only re-enter long trade if criteria moves down to (y) level on indicator

or

2)only when trade has taken a short position and closed and reversed to the upside again.

Please can you assist with the Expert Advisor Builder logic please

Thanks

Andre

ALTii:
Please can you assist with the Expert Advisor Builder logic please
  1. Don't hijack other threads, open your own.
  2. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

GENIUSforRENT:

ONE MILLION DOLLAR INDICATOR

NO REPAINTING (INCLUDING BAR 0 !!!)

NO LAGGING

WORK PERFECT ON LAST BAR (BAR 0)

WORK PERFECT ON EITHER CONSOLIDATION OR TREND

WORK PERFECT ON EACH AND EVERY TIMEFRAME (M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, MO 1)

STILL DON'T BELIEVE IN HOLY GRAIL?--->WILL PROVIDE PICTURES FOR NOW--- LATER ON, WILL PROVIDE-- LIVE VIDEO-- AND PERFORMANCE ON THIS INDICATOR THAT I CALLED

THE INVINCIBLE, THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR INDICATOR OR SIMPLY THE GRAIL.

JUST STARTED TRADING LIVE (WILL KEEP IT PRIVATE FOR NOW UNTIL I SET UP EVERYTHING)

pictures courtesy of GENIUSforRENTinc

ONE MILLION DOLLAR INDICATOR ON M15

ONE MILLION DOLLAR INDI ON H1

ONE MILLION DOLLAR ON DAILY

TRYING TO UPLOAD TO YOUTUBE THE DEMO TESTING TICK BY TICK ON M1 CHART OF INDICATOR (30 MINUTE VIDEO)

COURTESY OF GENIUSforRENTinc

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU ARE ENLISTING BETA TESTERS......

Wowww!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROM:

Wowww!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROM, what EA is this?

thx

brackep:

CROM, what EA is this?

thx

Hello Friend !!!!!!!!!

Is a EA based on candle patterns with a simple sma filter.

There is a problem:

SL: 560 TP: 30

:((((((((((((((((

Pure price action with a filter based on the past results. SL set to last fractal combined with 3 partial exits > 100pips.

Downside: need's a big initial capital to allow a loosing streak before the filter adapts. If market changes often (and due the constant 1.5% risk / trade) it can be an expensive experience, (38% in this test)