open and close trade at control points

Dear Coders,

What's the major difference between control point and every ticket? I am not very clear at the information given at the help file of MT4. I collected some eas from other forums and backtest them, some yield same nasty result on control points and everuyticket, some however work better on control points. for example, i tested the 10point3 one, control points yield better result. I tried to find the difference and find that the time it opens trade and close trade are always on 0, 10, 20,30, 40,50 or 59 minutes when i use control points. so I tried to write some code (i'm very bad at coding) to open and close trades on at those minutes as a condition before OrderSend:
---
if (TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 0 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 5 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 10 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 20 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 30 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 40 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 50 || TimeMinute(Time[0]) == 59)
OrderSend(....)
---

however, it does not work. I don't know why. Can anyone help me revise the code so that it opens and close only at those minutes or control points so that it will test in everyticket as good as in control points? Thank you!

Whether you have read through the article Strategy Tester: Modes of Modeling during Testing ?

Rosh:
Whether you have read through the article Strategy Tester: Modes of Modeling during Testing ?

Rosh,

I have read it again and I still can't figure out how to code the ea so it trades only at control points...pls.help! Thanks!!

Testing in Mode "Control points" you can use jnly for
Testing in a mode " Control points " can be used only for fast reception of preliminary results. Open as off-line chart the file *.fxt, created in this mode and compare to a file created in a mode " Every ticks ". If you will understand in what a difference between them will understand in what cases it is possible to use each mode. If will not understand - throw forex, it not for you. It's not anything personal for you.