Free to paid upgrade for mql5 signal provider

Hello!

If I have an account provide free signal and have many  follower! Then my free signal worked more than 1 month!

Now if i wanna upgrade it to paid signal! How long my signal can sell? Wait for one month later or can sell immediately?

Tks! 

Trading signals
Trading signals
  • www.mql5.com
Trading Signals for MetaTrader: social trading, mirror trading, copy trading and account monitoring

Some things the best way to know is to try it out because even if there is a wait or not and you want to upgrade youll have to go through it anyway.

nguyenhongden:

Hello!

If I have an account provide free signal and have many  follower! Then my free signal worked more than 1 month!

Now if i wanna upgrade it to paid signal! How long my signal can sell? Wait for one month later or can sell immediately?

Tks! 

tell us what happen after u change them to paid signal :-) 

song_song:
tell us what happen after u change them to paid signal :-) 
I wanna know before i change it ! :))

First of all, congratulations for your signals and work, I like too much your risk management and strategy.

About how long your signal can sell, it depends:

• if the signal don't have 30 days test yet, it will have to wait this period to accept new paid subscripitons.
  • if the signal have 30 days test, paid subscriptions will be accepted immediately.

If you have a free signal and you upgrade to a paid one, the free subscribers will decide if will pay after the free period finish.

figurelli:

First of all, congratulations for your signals and work, I like too much your risk management and strategy.

About how long your signal can sell, it depends:

• if the signal don't have 30 days test yet, it will have to wait this period to accept new paid subscripitons.
  • if the signal have 30 days test, paid subscriptions will be accepted immediately.

If you have a free signal and you upgrade to a paid one, the free subscribers will decide if will pay after the free period finish.

Hello Figurelli!

Thanks for your compliment!

Thanks for your reply . I understand now! 

Why don't you just create 2 signals with different setting : the free one is less profitable (may be using fix lot) than the paid one, and tell the free one there's signal that is more profitable for a price.

phi.nuts:
Why don't you just create 2 signals with different setting : the free one is less profitable (may be using fix lot) than the paid one, and tell the free one there's signal that is more profitable for a price.

Helpful idea!

Hehe Thanks for ur advise Phit.nuts! Maybe I will do like what u said in near time!

At the risk of loosing your subscribers and to be a little fair as they were at the start giving you credence, could you not give them the signals at a discounted price and any subscribers after the event, pay the full price, how to implement this I do not know, maybe you could ask them to pay the full price and reimburse through the payment system, just a though.

rob:
At the risk of loosing your subscribers and to be a little fair as they were at the start giving you credence, could you not give them the signals at a discounted price and any subscribers after the event, pay the full price, how to implement this I do not know, maybe you could ask them to pay the full price and reimburse through the payment system, just a though.
Thanks for reply!
Reason: