MetaQuotes Software Corp. Starts the Automated Trading Championship 2006

MetaQuotes Software Corp. starts the unique Automated Trading Championship 2006 sponsored by Spacevision Switzerland SA, FXDirectDealer LLC. and Interbank FX LLC.. Unlike numerous traders contests, this championship is intended not for traders, but for Expert Advisors writen by them.

Within 12 weeks (from the 1st of October till the 25th of December), Expert Advisors will compete for the prizes. The total amount of prizes makes US$ 80,000. Registration starts on August 1st until September 25th. Everyone is allowed to send his or her Expert Advisor and participate in the Automated Trading Championship 2006.

This sounds interesting !! :)) But its not clear.....I have some questions... Can I submit more than one expert? Is every submitted expert will be participating in the championship? What are the terms and conditions of the competition????

No, unfortunatelly, only one expert allowed. But also you may submit up to 5 Custom Indicators and libraries (MQ4 and MQH only, no DLL).

The detailed rules of championship will be posted on Campionships site starting from 1st of August.
If briefly: you sending us one expert, 12 weeks it trading on our server, 12 pairs (4 majors and 8 additional securities) and three winners will share $80 000.

Account size and type?

Every expert starts from $10 000. Demo account on our server - special Championship`s group. 12 securitys. To track activity of any expert you will be able to use Investors Passwords.

3. Each expert will be launched in one account, in a separate terminal, only on one chart selected by the Participant.

One symbol/chart/expert.ext or any symbol for all 12 from one chart/expert?

And
The rules: not all clear to me, does other charts can be opened, for example for any of 12 pairs 3 different chart periods
and 1 (same) indicator from experts\indicators attached on all charts (that's 36), for storring values, is that allowed?

Indicator has just one calculation, from incoming tick and previous stored data in gvariables.

One expert on the one chart. Other charts can be opened by your request but without expert.

I have already registered for the championship and sent it my EA. How and when will I know if EA will qualify for the championship? Is the demo account used mini or 100k?