Automatic Order exec

Hi, As I know we can't use Hyperorder and dynaorder with MetaTrader for sending order from other charting softwares like metastock/tradestation/omega prosuite becoz the client API ver.4 of metatrader was not released yet, How do u work without it ? Hyper order and dynaorder are very good but at now . . .they aren't If there is any solution please write in this post to use every one 1 .I think we can use windows scripts to automate but it's hard, 2 .If metatrader brokers support web based order form then we can use them 3 . . . come on and lets talk. . . Thanks

If you want to automate trading using an external application, you can use a DLL application as the external plugin.

You can study our examples in the client terminal folder:
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/DLLSample/ - VC++6.0 source code of a DLL example,
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/include/sampledll.mqh - a header file,
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/libraries/ExpertSample.dll - an external DLL file
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/ExportFunctions.mq4 - MQL4 expert advisor program.

You can create DLL files in any high-level programming language.

Tatyana wrote:
If you want to automate trading using an external application, you can use a DLL application as the external plugin.

You can study our examples in the client terminal folder:
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/DLLSample/ - VC++6.0 source code of a DLL example,
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/include/sampledll.mqh - a header file,
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/libraries/ExpertSample.dll - an external DLL file
/MetaTrader 4/experts/samples/ExportFunctions.mq4 - MQL4 expert advisor program.

You can create DLL files in any high-level programming language.

Hi Tatyana,

You mention that you can create dll-files in any high-level programming language ... is it possible to use for example a dll created in .NET (C#)? If so, where do I start with such a thing? I'm pretty new in mql4, but do have some experience with C#.

Thanks in advance.

Greetingz,
Koen.

Write dll files, I think Visual Basic can do it.

Good luck.

I am not sure that VB provides dlls with _stdcall calling convention