help:(

hi all, ill just explain what i want to do then maybe i can get some help!! ok i have a system and i need to write an expert as the platform i work off doesnt support OCO!! so i need to open at a certain time, not at a price but at a time and then i need to set 2 pending orders, OCO. i need a trailing stop of 60 pips and then a close at a certain time again. has anyone heard of any experts remotely like this as i am rubbish at writing programs????? thanks guys

Ryan

Hi Ryan,

This sounds very similar to the Hedge Hog or Hans123's Combined breakout strategy. There will be EAs similar to what you are looking for in those threads, very likely. it's not a difficult idea, and most likely has been programmed already in several places.

-Matt

cheers matt thats great, i was just wonderin because they both have calculations involved where i was hopin that i wouldnt need calculations, just use the open, where as they use the high and low from a given period as far as i understand, is it hard to change??? thanks

ryan

ok guys i can make it more simple

when time = x insert a buy stop at +10and a sell stop at -10.....close at y oclock. ..in theory this sounds like a piece of cake to wirte but i no absolutely nothin about it i would really appreciate it if someone could either whip it up or if they already have one the same...im sure there is one out there cause its not an unusally system....thanks so much guys!!!!!!!!!

ryan