MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 503

Hi,guys. It's first time posting the theme. If I broke the rule, plz tell me. I am a C programmer, and I don't know where the entry point is(it's main() in C).  For example: //External,variables extern double LotSize = 0.1; ... ... // Global variables int BuyTicket; int SellTicket; ... int...
Hi All, I am creating an E.A based on IADX. When +D1 is greater then -D1 then it will buy and vice versa. my problem is when i integrate this E.A on chart it directly place buy or sell order based on these condition no matter where current trend is, like. if the buy trend is nearly to end no matter...
Hallo, I want to add my "close all trades" script to my indicator, can someone explain how to add the codes to my indicator ? thanks
  PipsChart  (55   1 2 3 4 5 6)
I posted this elsewhere, there wasn't much interest, so it should be safe to make a thread of it... The PipsChart indicator draws bars based on the pips movement rather than time, to only make a new bar when price moves far enough from the opening price. This is similar to a Point&Figure chart, but...
Why an I receiving ordersend error 4107 and invalid takeprofit for ordersend function on testing the following code? extern string SECTION_C = "*** Trade Management ***";input int StopLoss = 40;  // Stop Lossinput int TakeProfit = 1000;  // Take Profitinput int TrailingStop = 10; // Trailing Stop As...
Tried using iClose, however it is only good for "candle close price", I want whenever it actually happened so as to be more precise. So I went the HLINE route, and cant find a way to just give me the last time the current HLINE touched the same bid price. Thought about drawing another VLINE on the...
if(OrderMagicNumber()==00000 && OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderProfit()>(-OrderCommission()+-OrderSwap()))OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,Ask,0,0); The above code sometimes nails it, sometimes doesn't. Maybe works right like 90 per cent of times or so. Sometimes misses the right moment, yet then later...
Did anyone have this issue too? I just recently spotted both FXPro and Tickmill Hourly Bar didn't close at XX:00. Instead it closes 10 minutes earlier before the hour. 
Dear All, I got some problem with my EA. Now it is in development phase. I run it parallelly with coding and updated version. But after the EA is running and opening some orders, after I updated my code and refresh it. It seems my EA can not continue working with existing orders. Anyone knows how to...
Hi! I have some COT data that I want to plot under the main price window as an indicator. The COT data are external data, i.e. independent of the prices. So one can not write it like a traditional indicator calculated from the prices. Since I have all the data needed, I don't need to do any
  Simba Trades  (65   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
1-I would like to post a few live trades..just to follow the example of my friend cementman ..and enjoy the discussion..if any 2-Every week I will summarize the results for closed and open trades..let`s start,position sizes are for an account size of 150k to 200k usd..Do them exclusively on demo
  RSI in MT4 app  (5)
Hi, where is the RSI in the MT4 app? Cannot find it... Regards
void OnTick()  {   //Code should only be executed once per day (at the end of the day)   static datetime oldtime;   if(oldtime!=iTime(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0))   {      stronger("EURUSD");                 oldtime = iTime(NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0);   }bool stronger(string Pair)// Function returns True if it was...
Hello, could you explain why as I scroll back in the history, value of Bars increases? From the description I imagine that it would contain all Bars I can go back to. But when I load my indicator, I can see around 250 bars on my screen, Bars variable is equal to 3000. I start scrolling back the...
Hi..... sorry for my poor english language... this Script https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1252.....Export all Symbol in Market Watch in CSV format... I want in the last column in CSV file ...the Script Write RSI Value... this Script https://www.mql5.com/en/code/273 Create indicator value Is it possible...
I would like to simultaneously scroll multiple charts with one command. Same pair in different time frames/charts. Is that possible? 
Hi, I am baffled. I was looking for a way to get the broker's commission of a symbol without trading it. For an open or closed position I do have OrderCommission(). (But why the hell should I go through the whole history with the chance to miss a symbol as it was not traded yet) Can someone please...
Hi  I have written a very simple logic based on ADX that is shipped with MT4. Code: double adx_previous = iADX(NULL,PERIOD_M15,6,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,1); //Previous Candle ADX Double Value double adx_current = iADX(NULL,PERIOD_M15,6,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); //Current Candle ADX Double Value...
Hi in my EA MT5 there are differents indicators and everyone can to be false or true. There are two CCI. Every CCI have setup for line buy and setup for line sell. If CCI line cross linebuy... buy If CCI line cross linesell... sell Is correct this ? :  if(cci(InpCCIPeriod2)>CCI2LineValueBuy &&...
I'd appreciate if someone could help me. Instead of using market orders with the stop loss and take profit internally coded in my EA, I want to try with pending orders with the stop loss and take profit embedded in them. The thing is that the OrderSend() function draws an arrow when the order is...
  PLEASE HELP!  (5)
I hope this will be easy question for some of you as I'm only a newbie with Forex.  I don't know why this occurred.  It may be because I attempted to debug a script file.  A few weeks ago I was debugging with MetaEditor (Build 1526), ... 1 - I "Compiled" the code.  Generated...
  HELP  (1)
Ciao vorrei sapere se parli italiano e se puoi consigliarmi. Ho un pc portatile acquistato 2 anni fa con win.10 - ho una mt4 swissquote con vari indicatori e vari template salvati. Quando apro l'applicazione va tutto lentissimo, il pc si rallenta. Prima che io inserissi i vari indicatori e prima che
Hi friends, I'd like to know how can I get the total number of indicator buffers I've used in my indicator. thanking in advance,
I'm reading from a text file, inputting the data into a string array, and outputting one of the lines from the string array into a message box. I believe it's not due to using a string array because I created one separately, tried it out, and the new line character was read perfectly. Therefore, I...
How do I set up a live MT4 account to run alongside my demo MT4 account on one Windows 10 computer for my IG account?
Hi, i am totally new to forex and metatrader. I started to read a material about trading today and got stuck at one point with mt5. Obiviously i created a demo account using AMPGlobalClearing-Demo-CQG server. All went good, account created. I just want to check out the trade process (buy/sell) but i...
Hello, I have a little problem with superimposed color rectangles. Only when these objects are overlapped area becomes black, how can I solve? // 1° RectangleObjectCreate("Zon1",OBJ_RECTANGLE,0,Time[0],price1,iTime(0,TF,index1),iHigh(0,TF,index1));ObjectSet   ("Zon1",OBJPROP_COLOR,Brown); // 2°...
Hi Below is my attempt at a trailing stop. Need help making it smarter and more reliable. I would like it to break even after 5 pips profit and thereafter trail by 5 pips. Please help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert trail stop order...
Hello Every one , I am not good MQL4 , Please help me .I want to open this order   : double Maxlot         = 100;  // double Lot              =  AccountBalance/10,000 ;    /// CASE 1 : example my balance = 900,000 USD , then Lot = 900,000/10,000 = 90 If (  Lot < Maxlot  )  ===> Sendorder () with...
[Deleted]
I'm using NormalizeDouble() to round a number to the 5th decimal place but the problem is that it keeps all the zeroes at the end. For example: 1.2345600000. How can I trim the number to 5 decimal places, getting rid of the zeroes?