MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 343

Hello, everyone, I have two questions: 1) I would like to create a Textbox where you can write us some information about the candles you tell me if it is feasible to create one appears on the graph and then move it with the mouse as if it were a window. 2) As for the indicator I would like to
Hello, Please how do i combine two oscillators in one combining OBV with a custom indicator Thanks
How can Object create for trend line and How can get value of Trend to set up break out entrt
Hi, I wonder when MT4 saves data as CSV export - does it same bd or ask data or the average of both? Dave
Although EA has good result in backtesting ,always end with close at stop and loose some profit get before. Although EA has trailing and lot management function,that still happen. I want to know how can fix this problem
As says the title, whenever I move MT4 folders from C:\Program Files (x86) to another C:\Program Files (x86), I have to relog each time, which is very annoying... my C:\Users\*Username*\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\ is empty, if anything
I've looked around, but prices seem to vary rather drastically, for higher end VPS solutions What would you guys say the average price for a VPS that can support all 32 terminals should be? In my case, all the MT4 terminals are very light-loaded, i.e. Transaction Repeater on all termianls, Myfxbook
hello, I need help to write a code wich will allow me to open an oder at the opening of the next comming candle. From example. // here are Stochastic value iStochasticValue= iStochastic current value ( current candle Stochastic value) iStochasticPreviousValue= iStochastic previous value ( previous
Hello All Im trying to build an indicator that helps me scan the market and calculate strength of Currencies using my own algorithm. I loop through Currencies and then I can't detect the Closing Price for that specific currency. Here is my code so far int OnInit () { for ( int i= 0 ;i<
  WebRequest() question  (12   1 2)
Hi, I've searched the forum and checked https://docs.mql4.com/common/webrequest site but couldn't come to a conclusion. I'm willing to send specific outputs (such as orders, information about ea) to external web page. I do not get any authhorization errors but I'm getting the following kind of
I wonder any one have write a .ex4 that can apply several button , e.g. 0.01 button , 0.02 button , 0.03 button when press them which can close order on a symbol chart ? thankyou
  new to coding, need help  (14   1 2)
Ive just started coding. Ive been watching loads of videos. Im trying to code an expert advisor but im having trouble. The current thing that im working on that im strugling with is trying to make a counter that will count how many bars its been since price closed above a moving average. This is
I want to login to my demo account automatically whenever I start Metatrader4. Under Tools -> Options I have set up the server, login and checked "Keep personal settings and data at startup". It does login automatically next time I start MT4 BUT only sometimes. It still prompts for password if I...
(NULL, 0, "Waddah_Attar_Explosion", 0, Current) Looking for the Parameter number thats for the current Waddah indicator line and the number for the Current Histogram Value Thanks for your help
Hi, i need to move an label object to the current price position but not works... please see the code:   int OnInit(){      if( ObjectFind("MyLabel") == -1)      ObjectCreate(0, "MyLabel", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}void OnDeinit(const int reason){   if( ObjectFind("MyLabel") >=0...
  Floating Charts problem  (14   1 2)
Hi everyone, Floating Charts from www.floatingcharts.com stopped working 2 days ago, and the website is unreachable. Does someone else have the same problem? Thanks in advance
Is there any functions to open a file on Windows 10 . I need to open a text file on windows using API. I think I should use dll files buy I don't know which file and functions can open a text file by using filename on windows
Morning' everyone, I would like to get the value of the Average True Range Indicator (ATR). I tried to use the following code, but the value is way lover than the one given by the indicator. iATR ( NULL , 0 , 14 , 0 ); When I print, the value displayed is: 3.000000000000621 e-05. Any idea why
Hello, How do I display the current spread as a value in my custom indicator? I use the following code, but it doesn't display. string displayStr = IntegerToString(spread[0]); ObjectCreate("ObjName", OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0); ObjectSetText("ObjName",displayStr,24, "Verdana", Red);
I just got a Verizon JetPak HotSpot so I can connect to the internet with my laptop when away from a wifi connection. It works fine for browsing the internet, but my Forex Oanda account will not connect. If I turn off the hot spot and then connect using my home wifi, Oanda's MT4 connects immediately...
Hello, I wrote a simple indicator that draws the day's High and Low (useful on timeframes smaller than D1). When I attach the indicator to a chart, it correctly identifies the change of the day at 00:00. The issue is that the indicator, when used in the tester, seems to reset itself twice daily, at
Hello, Probably already discussed? but i would like to trade Forex via MT4 or 5 on my new Samsung Galaxy Note. I have a Forex account with Forex.com and trade via MT4 and i have installed a number of EA's. Is it possible to install MT4 on my Samsung and then log in to my account on Forex.com so i...
Dear Coders, I can open text files, videos, images, but not Font files ".ttf ". I would like to open it first, then install. Is there a trick to open them ? Thank you in advance for your support, #import "shell32.dll"int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd, string lpOperation, string lpFile, string
Dear All, My Broker extended the digits from 1 to 2 for DE30. Unfortunately at the second digit only 0 and 5 are allowed. Valid Prices: 13080.00, 13080.05, 13080.10 Invalid Prices: 13080.01, 13080.02, 13080.03, 13080.04, 13080.06, ... Until now I used NormalizeDouble(Price, Digits); in oder to get
  BreakMinMax  (2)
void AllertoPerIlRialzo(){ ObjectCreate(ChartID(),IntegerToString(Time[0],0,0),OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[0],0); ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),IntegerToString(Time[0],0,0),OBJPROP_COLOR,clrDarkGreen);// Alert("Teo_CI rialzista su "+Symbol()+" a TF "+IntegerToString(Period(),0,0));}void AllertoPerIlRibasso(){
  MT4 downloading  (2)
Hi, Could anyone please share the link where I can download MT4 for windows PC directly from metatrader site instead of any broker. I tried downloading from this link https://www.metatrader4.com/en/download. The file name shows Mt4 but when we installed it, it installed Mt5 and not Mt4. Could you
Good day I would appreciate it very much if someone can help me to program a custom indicator . I really think this will be a winner if we can get it coded. I'm just gonna lay it out here and would appreciate it if somebody can help me with it. First of all the indicator should check the following
I have a custom indicator that that provides alert messages to set pending orders I want to write a EA to auto trade, but I don’t know who to parse the alert message in real time to the EA Does anybody know who to write this part of the code
Hi I need someone to write two functions in mql4, they should take in a 1D array (for example let's say the values calculated for MACD), one function should calculate the RMA for the array and return the result array buffer, the other should do the same but for ATR. I'm fairly new to mql4 and no
How can I check, if the custom indicator exists??