MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 262

mt4 na mt5  (1)
pozdravljeni kako lahko prenesem denar iz mt4 na mt5 hvala
Free online backtester? Thinking of a way to test simultaneously.
Hello, I have several indicators working together, I wanted to make an EA with this indicators. so my strategy working with 4 indicators results first of all I got indicators value with iCustom. For arrow indicator I got value from icustom but i wanted to get position for indicator at chart Because
Hello, How do I see the magic numbers in strategy tester on MT4 please? These appear in live accounts but not when I backtest. I do not have the option to add in the comment column. Thanks, Matthew
Hi why is my trailing profit doesnt work? int trailing= 100 ; double volume= 0.1 ; double higherhigh = NormalizeDouble ( iHigh ( Symbol (), 0 , iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , 3 , 0 )), 5 ); double lowerlow = NormalizeDouble ( iLow ( Symbol (), 0 , iLowest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_LOW , 3 , 0 )), 5 );
Hello. I want to know can you do this. 1. If an indicator turns a certain color, to wait until the opening of the next bar in order to send an alert. 2. Or, in current candle, to look back to previous candle and if certain color of previous indicator is X, to send an alert. Basically since I'm
hello, I have 3 question. Question 1: i'm trying to write a piece of code that answers the following question: - when having multiple buy trades with different lot sizes(martingale), how do i know at what price will the sum of all of their profit and loss reach zero? i have worked out a solution
how to fix this bug automatically? WINDOWS 10 PRO, 24h online MULTI users logged in for now 4 users logged in, all with Metatrader 4 accounts 16 GB RAM AMD R5 3600 CPU
hello As you know, the OnTick event is generated when a new tick for a symbol is received, to the chart of which the Expert Advisor is attached. I have an ExpertAdvisor that monitor multiple symbols and I would like to trigger the OnTick event when a Tick from ANY Symbol in my MarketWatch is...
hi I put label in my expert and use below codes bool Label( const long chart_ID= 0 , const string name= "Label" , const int sub_window= 0 , const int x= 0
void TpModify( double tp) { double minstoplevel=MarketInfo( Symbol (),MODE_STOPLEVEL); double TakeProfit_B= NormalizeDouble (Ask+minstoplevel + tp* Point , Digits ); //BUY double TakeProfit_S= NormalizeDouble (Bid-minstoplevel - tp* Point , Digits ); //SELL for ( int i= OrdersTotal ()-
Hello, I'm trying to copy OrderProfit() to an array, but only the last OrderProfit() value is populating the indexes. I'd like to get, for example the last five values of the OrderProfit(). Here is my code: double array[ 5 ]; for ( int i = 0 ; i <= OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 ; i++) { if (
Hi, Just wanted to know if I created an EA/Algo that needed certain conditions to be met on the H1 and another set of conditions met on H4 would MT4 still be able to support that? and if yes, would setting the Strategy Tester Period to H1 only track the H1 set of conditions? Any insight is
input double ManualLotSize = 0.01 I wish to make a free EA base on my original EA but on my free EA I want to limit the amount of lots as default.. what is the code for that? any one can help plz
Hello, I'm wokring on a code for simple earnings on M5/M15/M30, just so I don't have to work while studying :P Jokes on side. MQL4!!! I can't get it to work like I'd like to, I want it to close positions when middle bollinger band is touching the candle. Here's that part of code. I've tried many
string cfgFilename = "myfile.cfg"; string page = "";   int h = FileOpen(cfgFilename, FILE_READ|FILE_BIN);   if(h < 1)   {         Alert("[ERROR] "+Symbol()+" Cannot read file: "+cfgFilename);         return (false);   }   else      {         int len = FileReadInteger(h, LONG_VALUE);...
are they the same? if I put my logic in start() it works just fine but void tick() doesn't seem to do anything. Also I realised that when the price spikes pretty quick, my EA can't really catch it in time with start() so I thought tick() might be a better use..but then I just read that they are the...
Hi, I'm a beginner in MQL4 and my english is not so good, therefore it's a bit complicated for me to learn well MQL4. But I have wrote a script that apply a certain template to my graph, and i would like the same script to also set chart on foreground (price drawing above indicator drawing). Could
hi everyone it's possible to have an icustom inidcator to show both ris and ma of price when applied in charts? thanks
I am updating my EAs to work with the latest release of MT4 Version 4.0 Build 600. Everything has ported across to the new compiler with relative ease, however InternetOpenUrlA is now returning an error. I am using the following code. Can anyone advise why this function is behaving differently with...
#property show_inputs #include <CUSTOMFILES.mqh> int magicNB = 55555 ; input int bbPeriod = 50 ; input int bandStdEntry = 2 ; input int bandStdProfitExit = 1 ; input int bandStdLossExit = 6 ; int rsiPeriod = 14 ; input double riskPerTrade = 0.02 ; input int rsiLowerLevel = 40 ; input int
I've been coding for about a year now but I've coded from a procedural paradigm. If this then that, if price does this, modifyOrder that, so to speak I noticed that MQL4 also can be an object orientated language but I just cannot conceieve where would object orientation apply to algorithmic trading
I have an EA to perform trade (open/close) which handles thousands of orders. Recently found an error as mentioned in the subject. Now I would like to know in what condition or from what kind of API call may raise this error. Why I am asking so is because there are several MQL4 API calls available
Hi, I am new to learning MQL4 coding and I am trying to limit my program to oly allow one open order at a time however in my backtest I am getting multiple orders opened up. Here is my code. extern int TakeProfit = 40, StopLoss = 40; extern double lots = 0.10; void OnTick() { // create
Greetings, Will someone please help me with this.  When I go to the Market page and look under Free MT4 EA's, none of them will download for me.  It asks "Do you have MT4/Open MT4?" and I do have MT4 installed already, so I click on that and nothing happens.  I've tried reinstalling the program,...
Hello, when I run the following code it works as supposed to with no errors, but when I back test it ,it creates the error (incorrect start position 0 for ArraySort function) void OnInit () { int ct = 50 ; long eaHistoryArr[][ 2 ]; ArrayResize (eaHistoryArr, ct); ArrayInitialize
I have a new desktop with an AMD CPU (not sure if that matters). I have been trying to download and install any brokers MT4 and none of them finish installation. They all say near the end of the installation "something went wrong....try again later". An icon appears on my desktop that will not open
Hey guys, When i customize the timeframes (visualization) on my Pattern Indicator (MT4) and switch between timeframes on my chart the arrows of all timeframes get mixed up and floating all over the screen. Refreshing doesn't work and tried different indicators but same problem. When i check the box
Hello, I'm looking for someone who can help me develop an RSI crossing warning indicator. I tried in vain with freelancers and those 4 times. and i ran into crooks. my project is simple if a charitable soul is willing to help me. Adrien Scenario 1 Higher timeframe (h4) -- RSI 1 greater than RSI 2
MT4 newbie. This is actually my first trade so thanks for the patience. Here's what I'm trying to achieve. Buy EURCHF Entry: 1.0800 Stop Loss: 1.0735 Target 1: 1.0875 Target 2: 1.1010 I've read enough about how to do this such that I tried to do this in two trades, each with the same Entry and Stop