MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 261

[Deleted]
I’m having issues with my EA that I’ve spent coding over the past few weeks. Simply put, when I run a backtest it works perfectly, but doesn’t open trades when I tried to put it on my live account. My broker is XM (pretty sure it’s STP) I have autotrading enable etc, just wondering if it’s something
Attached MFI-EA. How can I get an existing trade to close when a reverse signal is received? This feature should be optional. I'm waiting for help
  How to get Contract size?  (26   1 2 3)
I want to get Contract size value, how can i get it? There is no Market information identifiers for this. MarketInfo()
ive setup my bot on mt4 and loaded my presets but it keeps reverting back to the original input data. how can i fix this
Hello i got a question about indicators and shift. Using a chart with a 15 min timeframe, i would like to retrieve, - the last rsi value - the 4 last TICK value for the rsi 15 min chart For now i'm using that for ( int i = 0 ; i < IND_RSI_MEM ; i++ ){   drsi[i] = iRSI(Symbol() , 0 , 14 , PRICE_CLOSE...
Does anyone know what the problem is? No arrows appear. #property strict #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 double UpArrow[]; double DownArrow[]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Custom indicator initialization function
I have following code to get a list of values (double's type) in array. extern double Input_Double = 30.0 ; extern double Max_Tolerable = 2.0 ; extern int Input_Multiplier = 10 ; double iArray, iWaktu, iIndex; double ArrayAspect[][ 2 ]; int start() { int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
[Deleted]
Essentially what I'm struggling with is creating a boolean to find when my custom indicator isn't returning a value. To provide context, I'm using a Hull EMA indicator that has 2 modes (Up and Down). when the line is up, there is a HMA up value, and the HMA down is blank, and vice versa. (image
[Deleted]
I am trying to create an EA, and encounter a problem where all if conditions are not satisfied and it still process the code to open the order. //for Buy if (emaT_Slowl > emaT_Slowestl) { if ((Close[ 2 ] > bb_MainLower2) && (Close[ 1 ] < bb_MainLower1)) if (get_VolumeIndicator > 0 )
Hello, Does the slippage parameter in the OrderSend() affect the Stoploss or is it just used in the entry price? (I'm concerned that if the slippage parameter is also used by the StopLoss and the price jumps beyond my (stoploss price + Slippage) the StopLoss order will not be activated) If the
The attached function library and include are used to create a MessageConsole directly on the chart, and the messages scroll upward from the bottom left corner of the chart. The messages can be color coded per user specifications, and the user can specify the type and size of the font, and how many...
#property copyright "Copyright ฉ 2016 Tor" #property link "http://einvestor.ru/" #property version "1.0" #property description "This Expert Advisor loads the News from the site Investing.com without using .dll" #property strict input int AfterNewsStop= 5 ; // Indent after News, minuts
  Range bar chart  (2)
hello, Do you know for reliable indicator/way to use Range Bar Chart type on MT4
How to increase the free space between the MT4 candles? As shown in the chart below (this is not MT4). Could it be possible to create a script for this
Is there any way to code the Bid price that was like 3, 5 , 10 , 20 seconds ago ? ( I mean in less than a minute ). Honestly, I found something similar, but coded in the old mq4 language, here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/121764 But what I've found doesn't work in nowadays mq4 language. Can you
hi guys i run this code void OnTick () { MqlTick last_tick; //--- if ( SymbolInfoTick ( Symbol (),last_tick)) { Print (last_tick.time, ": Bid = " ,last_tick.bid, " Ask = " ,last_tick.ask, " Volume = " ,last_tick.volume); } else Print ( "SymbolInfoTick() failed
Hello, I have a small question relate to initial deposit in Expert properties of Strategy Testing, please help me. My question is "Can I change value of initial deposit outside MT4 through *.ini file for examples? ". Because I want to call MT4 Strategy Testing from other application, but I don't
Hi guys i try to read a memory mapped file , the first script is simply c++ #include <windows.h> #include <stdio.h> #include <conio.h> #include <tchar.h> #define BUF_SIZE 256 TCHAR szName[] = TEXT( "MyFileMappingObject" ); TCHAR szMsg[] = TEXT( "Message from first process." ); int _tmain() {
hi i use MQL4 and i have differente EA that i want to combine the problem that each EA work at differente pair and differente time frame there is way to know the result of 1 year back test if all work togheter at same account ( i mean that they use each other profit or loss)
Hi all, I've noticed a number of posts on this but no definitive answer to the questions about adding symbols to MT4. I am motivated by the need/want to integrate all my technical analysis into MT4 (stocks and forex). Naturally I have forex data and symbols from my broker but would like to add end...
please help me i would publish an expert in market but it made some errors that it is a script !! i am sure it is an expert ! so how can i remove this errors
Hi Guys Since there is no built in function to modify lot size of pending orders, I suppose the only way to do it is to delete the current pending orders and resend them with the increased lot size. I am storing the BUYSTOP and SELLSTOP price of the original order as a variable so that the same
Hello i created an MTF Indicator that shows the price of last candle's high price of the latest formed candle from M1 timeframe #property copyright "Copyright 2020" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property strict #property indicator_chart_window
I was testing this <Deleted> but don't see how to change the timeframes that it uses. Any ideas? Also is it possible to create alerts with this indicator, because the source code isn't given. Thanks
Morning. Is it possible to create alerts on indicators when you don't have the source code to that indicator. I think it is not possible, unless the indicator has built in alerts
How do i do a random lot size script on a simple MA EA? Lets say for the fun of back test 10 - 100 Lot size
Hello. I have a MT4 .set file. One week ago work but now not working. Why? This is my codes. Please help me on error. Comment1=- Strategy Parameters - EA_Activated= true TimeFrame= 4 Order_Type= 1 Entry_Percent= 70.0 Maximum_Trades_Open= 45 Wait_Mins_For_Next_Trade= 0 Comment1a=- Entry Parameters
Hello good day this my first time of posting here, have seen how this forum has been of great help to solve code issues and am hoping i will find a solution to mine am working on a function but am having some issue below is my function and what it does is that if a orders is opened the function
  EA dosnt work at real time  (13   1 2)
hi i run my EA at real account at MQL4 and the EA dosnt make a trade when he wes should ( this is my first time that i run any EA at real time ) i run the EA at back test and he made the trade the "Auto trading " and "Allow live trading " is on also , there is happy smiling at the top right corner
Hey everyone, I have some problem after compiling with (#property strict). Without it the indicator works fine, after using (#property strict), the indicator stops to update. Please help to solve and thank you. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property version