MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1606

[Deleted]
Hey Guys, Whats the best Broker to use to setup a real live account with MetaTrader 4. I amin Australia obviously and just wondering peoples advise !! Thanks in advance, Peace Jeff
I have 4 ways to open a position in my expert ie long,long2, long3, long4. How canI add a comment to show me which entry criteria was used eg if a position was openedusing long2 criteria then I would like a comment to show Long2 used
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article The Automated Trading Championship 2007 Is Over! has been published. 12 weeks of the most interesting, most exciting event in theworld of automated trading - the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have passed.All Expert Advisors...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Organizer’s Note has been published. The Automated Trading Championship 2007 has come to its end.This contest brought many discoveries for everybody and hugely contributed to thedevelopment of automated trading as an industry. The full...
[Deleted]
On USDJPY from initial deposit of 10000 dollars in the period from the 1st of January 2005 till present day the program in my tester has shown profit near 700%. It is more than 200% per annum, with a drawdown of less than 40%, at first glance, the result is quite decent... I want to know if I made
Hi every body this is a new tow indicators. It is draw monthly and weekly fibo levels with back test. It is shows current fibo percent. Try it .. Love it. Thanks...
[Deleted]
Hello. Could someone add BE stop on this EA please .Someone told me the system behind thisEa was make porfit.I will test it My e-mail unsleepsheep2006@yahoo.com Thank in advance. Cha.
Hello, when I have attached a indicatorscript that has been coded with global variables,so variables that has been initialized outside the start() function above, to achart, let him run and close the terminal and open the terminal again, what happendthen to the values in the global variables, did...
if i have a 3 dem array like test[2][][3] and the secod dem i don't know how manyof it, and use it store some values. how to use it ? if i dem it like thiks test[2][][3] and use this test[2][1][3] to store value , it can get nothing. and if i use tem like this test[2][300][3] and test[2][1][3] it...
what is the biggest size of array in mq4.
[Deleted]
I have 2 demo accounts (60852 & 66379), but i forgot their password. Couldyou help to get my password back?
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Jury Session Record of the 19th of December 2007 has been published. Organizing the Automated Trading Championship 2007, we caredabout the purity of the competition and equality of conditions for all Participants.This time we had to...
[Deleted]
Because your adviser generate a lot of emty request like - 2007.12.18 20:45:04 80.255.41.170 '67549': PrevBalance: 861.22, PrevPL: -358.46,PrevEquity 502.76, PrevMargin: 502.41, NewMargin: 1078.57, FreeMargin: -575.81 2007.12.18 20:45:07 80.255.41.170 '67549': instant sell 0.80 EURUSD at 1.44040...
Hello, I want to call manuell the start() function if in another currency a new coursehas been received. I have think to check this with the function ArrayCopyRates(aray,symbol,5); whethernew courses are received, is the possible, I dont have tried till now?
[Deleted]
i see a normalize double, rounds the decimal points, is there a way to round a integer?i want to write a script that works across the currencies and since there are manythat have different digits its sorta frustrating.
[Deleted]
  is it possible?  (6)
when i set up my alert it works perfectly with repeating. but when i change alert with sendmail it's going crazy. i'm getting messages every 1 second even i set up sleep function for 20 sec. when i close my expert advisor (after i do compile) and my trade station mt4, andthen go back to mt4 my alert...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Statistical Report #3 has been published. We go on collecting and analyzing statistical data obtainedin the course of the Automated Trading Championship 2007. In this Statistical Reportwe analyze the TOP Ten Expert Advisors for...
Hi all, (I'm a newbie). I'm trying to set some variable values according to the currency pair being tradedat the moment, using the code below. But when I try to compile it, I get the error"EURUSD - more than 1 symbol". Please what is wrong with my code? Here it is: switch(Symbol()) { case...
[Deleted]
Hi :) I would like to create some kind of custom tester in C++ to support the processingenvironment I plan to create, and to serve as a framework for the expert testing.However, I want it to resemble the Meta Trader one as best as possible. Do you by chance know what are the exact algorithms for...
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to my EA to automatically draw trend line of ray type every day from06:00 to 20:00 Hrs. How can I do this. A sample is given below. But i am unable to figure out what to write in ??? areawhich is basically the datetime ObjectCreate("obj name",OBJ_TREND, 0, ???, WindowPriceMax() - Point *...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Jury Session Record of the 17th of December 2007 has been published. At the session, the Jury discussed disqualification of severalParticipants. Some more Expert Advisors were set down. The full text of the article was...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the article Reporting the 11th Week of the Championship (10-16 December) has been published. The the last week but one of the Automated Trading Championship2007. Only five trading days are left till the finishing line. We wonder who...
[Deleted]
Hello How's everybody doing? I'm programming som simple things in MQL4, and i've a questionabout iBarShift The documentation defines it like this: [QUOTE] Search for bar by open time. The function returns bar shift with the open time specified.If the bar having the specified open time is missing,...
[Deleted]
  slippage and  (1)
Hi fellows, Can anyone explain the meaning of slippage and also moving average applied price to me?thanks
[Deleted]
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE FOLLOWING: CHART: 15 M CURENNCY: EURUSD VARIABLES: CURRENT OPEN BOLLINGER UPPER APPLY CLOSE BOLLINGER LOWER APPLY CLOSE STANDARD DEVIATION CURRENT APPLY OPEN STANDARD DEVIATION PREVIOUS APPLY CLOSE BUY LOGICS: CURRENT OPEN < BOLLINGER LOWER - 0.0003 AND ( STANDARD...
[Deleted]
Hi All How can you get line studies to show up on smaller time frame charts? Sometimesit seems to happen other times they don't appear! Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello all I am writing you because I have this problem: from time to time, my expert advisor does not get the most current data in the arrays Open[], Close[], Time[], etc. This problem happens randomly because it does not happen always, only sometimes. Firstly I thought that calling the...
[Deleted]
Hey guys, does anyone of you have a reliable trailing stop algorithm you use in your experts(with error handling and optimized - not sending a new OrderModify for each profitincrease) so that I do not have to reinvent the wheel? Would be much appreciated,others might find it useful as well. Thanks a...
[Deleted]
I wish to write a system and aim to enter into next years contest for autotrading. Can you recommend a starting template, something that takes into account the competition rules, something that is well structured and has error catching and logging and double checks open positions and counts etc.. I
[Deleted]
Hello everybody, I am new user of metatrador. I want to learn how to test my expert but the data only from august 2006... Is anyone knows where can i download data for the past 5-7 years for metatradorand how i can put it into the program? Thanx!