MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1459

Is it possible to re-compile already compiled trade agent (.ex4). I have bought a few quite successful trade agents for which I do not have source code. In case I could add insode the code a few amandements agent will work even better .. However main problem is that I would like to connect MT4 and...
I have an indicator that looks for certain candles engulfing the following 4 or 5 candles. Is there a way to change the current candle colour to pink when it detects the selected candle in code?
Hi, has anyone got an indicator that adds price labels at the end of important waves ? here is an example of an indicator it should be doing ..
Hello, i'm a newbie and just wondering if i will ever get to learn how to use the EA,i downloaded the manual that was supposed to be the guide to the programming...2 minutes of reading and i was going to run mad...what is all this dots,hyphens and lines?????? please how do i start? i feel like i'm...
Hi, I want to share my buy-sell signal, without having too elaborate of a system. Is it a good idea to just distribute a demo/live account number with its investor password to numerous people? (the investor password is where one can see trades come in & out but cannot trade, right?) Regards, Evan
Probably I am missing something silly but - I have changed my code to add X x 10 x Points etc and the EA works fine. However I do use a lot of print statements in my code and am frustrated by things like below: Print(Ask); Print(CurrentZig); etc These all print in the logs as 1.XXXX only 4 decimal...
  I will write a bespoke expert  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I will write an expert on your strategy. My coordinates: lemyx[@@]ukr.net i_c_q: 33-02-02-198
[Deleted]
HI, Please i need someone to recommend a reliable indicator that has been tested to be at least 90% successful. I want an indicator that can be reliable both in a ranging and volatile market conditions, it may be a custom indicator or normal indicator. I have searched enough but couldn't get ....
[Deleted]
I am rephrasing this question, hoping to get an answer. How can I code to check whether the last buy (or sell) order that I issued stopped out? I am guessing that it is very simple. Thanks
[Deleted]
I am new to all this and I bought into the fep turbo program I just got an e mail to try the new robo Trader. So I did and it seems that neither have made a move as far as a trade I only have 500 in the Account is this normal I waited 2 weeks for fep turbo to do something but not one trade was made
[Deleted]
Can anyone give me the MQL code or a function to tell if I was stopped out of a trade within the last 3 bars? In an expert advisor I want to check this part of my criteria for resumption of a trend. Thanks in advance!
I would like to change the size, fonts, color of a comment, is it possible? Please show me how.
[Deleted]
Is there a way to request the downloading of additional data for the current chart (symbol + timeframe)? Let's say I query iBars for the current symbol and a period of M1 and the value returned indicates there are 15,360 bars. Now let's say I would like to have 24,000 bars worth of data for a...
[Deleted]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnTzH0EF1x0
  A picture for the forum on metaquotes  (585   1 2 3 4 5 ... 58 59)
http://www.metatrader4.com/ru/forum/6839/page7
[Deleted]
These things i get in spam emails are hilariously funny in there failures. Here's a link to one of the newest SCAM EA's. http://www.theforexmagicmachine.com/proof.html As you read at the top it brags about making $61,000 in one month, but then you read on and watch another video of a backtest which...
[Deleted]
Hi I'm look for a indicator called (detail pivot daily) is there anybody that can help me out. It will be most appreciated. Steve
[Deleted]
Hi All, Below is th code of a simple EA I coded using the MACD Oscilator indicator.Unfortunately I have not been able to make it close a losing trade.My intentions iare to go long when the indicator give a value greater than 0 at the close of the bar and go short when it gives a value below 0...
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm trying to get GBPAUD chart but it is not listed on any of the New Charts menus. Can anyone tell me how to do it please? LEM
  pda phone  (2)
hello, can somebody tell me the type of nokia or pda phone to use for forex
Hi today all of a sudden this happens on my notebook with Win 7 beta: terminal.exe is runnuing my indicator, but after I closed I closed both and restarted terminal I clicked on the editor icon to start it, it coems up and consumes 100% of its core, work impossible. I can't understand how an editor...
[Deleted]
  FAPTurbo  (3)
Hey, I review Forex products and time to time I share with everyone on the forum my findings. So here is the latest! By now, I am sure that you have heard about FAPTurbo, the first real money forex trading robot. There has been a lot of hype around it in the forex market. It is a system which trades...
[Deleted]
Hello Coders/Traders: I am attempting to write a piece of code that will constantly display my free margin in the upper left hand corner of my chart. I've tried using the following: ObjectSetText("text_object", "Acct Free Margin", 10, "Times New Roman", Green); And also:...
[Deleted]
I'm trying to make a list of the prosand cons of placing market orders vs. pending orders in an EA. On the surfaceit seems there wouldn’t be much of a difference because an EA could send amarket order at the same time a pending order would be placed. I haven’t doneany testing yet I just wanted to...
Hi, I wrote an EA and,in which I am trying to open two buystop orders - One for EURUSD, and another for USDCHF pairs. I use the following ordersend commands. Order#1. OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUYSTOP,.............) Order#2. OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_BUYSTOP,.........) When I try to backtest it, here is...
Finally, my EA is working properly.....the last few weeks had been terrible, choppy market is to blame,  overall, Im quite happy with it.:) Thats a 3 month period, w/ a 10K initial deposit
Hello, I am looking for a standalone tool to backtest EAs similar to "MetaLang.exe" that compiles experts.. For example, I can use such standalone tool to backtest multiple EAs using different pairs and different settings overnight. I recall that there have been a similar tool to test EAs...
[Deleted]
Hello, I've come across a system, I'm looking to make An indicator and use the same Idea for an EA Have The Best Day Ever Sharkmotor shrakmotorsports@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Wus up people! O.K. I'm kinda new to this MQ4 Programming. Could someone modify the Heiken Ashi Candlesticks Indicator so that it can givewhite and red signal arrows. It would realy be realy great if it could also play a sound alert for the signalarrows. All help is appretiated. THanks :)...
I want to design an indicator that tells me over, the current chart: - how many bear candles vs how many bull candles & - pips gained vs pips lost Any ideas how I would go about this? So, far I have: bool isBear(int shift)  {    if(Open[shift] > Close[shift])        return (true);    return...