MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1324

Hi, I am using this switch in my initialization function to set currency quotes for automatic lot-size calculation. Unfortunately it always returns 1.01 as in case #7. What is wrong here? --- int init() { string BaseCurrency = StringSubstr(Symbol(),0,3); string CrossCurrency =...
Make 50-500% with forex managed accounts. Email me or contact me on skype for more details. email: ikondubai@yahoo.com skype: shaijudeen1 Here is a live report of what I can do!! You can follow for as long as you like. http://4xtrader1.mt4stats.com/
[Deleted]
In a previous post, I asked a question whether or not it was possible to test an EA that is attached to one pair but opens trades in another by using the strategy tester. Gordon referred me to a post that talked about hedge trading and it gave me an idea which I was not able to put into action. I...
I believe MT5 is just hyped. Editor in MQL5 is still alot like MQL4. I would expect GUI ide such as WYSIWYG. This feature exist in majority of programming editors.
[Deleted]
I am pulling out what little hair I have because of this problem. Here is what is happening. I have created an "indicator" program that exports data from a chart on a tick by tick basis to a DLL that then passes it on to another program for plotting. Within the program each time I write out a bar I...
[Deleted]
  DLL calling back  (2)
Hi, I'm relatively new to MT4, but I have some basic experience now. I'm looking into creating some DLL which I can use in my EA. However, it'd be natural for me to be able to call functions provided by either the platform (ie. AccountEquity() ), or MQL4 code from the DLL. I've googled around for...
Hamming mov. av. was avaliable for TELECHART. Is it avaliable for METATRADER? See ..... http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/signal/hamming.html Abilio
[Deleted]
Dear Guys, A seemingly simple problem is bugging me. It's giving me a real headache now... I'm done for. Please help if you can... You see, when I send a trade, I usually set a colored arrow for it, which has special meaning to my trade. Now, it would be very important for me to be able to get back...
Hi, I want to draw a nice indicators of session opening times. I want to print them as rectangles at the bottom of the chart: It would look something like this: (candles above) London :...
hello. i don't understand why this EA dont work as it should. he open 1 order but never closes it, also he don't open a second order. in journal he says that the ticket in the OrderClose() function is not valid. but i close with Orderclose(orderticket().........) the idea is based on three slopes....
Greetings everyone, I have an idea for a script that would help me tremendouslywith my trading strategy but, I am not sure if it can be written and if so, Iknow that I don’t posses enough programming skills to accomplish it withouthelp from wiser people than me. So, I come here seeking advise and...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am pretty ignorant of E A's, and would like to be able to take my own trades in my own MT4 live cash account and make an EA that can be used {only from those trades as they are made in my cash account} to be installed in a separate account. Can you tell me is this possible? thanks keith
I have tried entering the following words with 0 results, I think the search tool is broken on this site. time date SAR
[Deleted]
Hola a todos,he encontrado un nuevo foro sobre forex.De verda hay solo dos usuarios pero una enorme variedad de indicadores,EA,y tecnicas de trading.Articulos nuevos hasta ahora no publicados en ningun foro.Ademas videos explicativos de como usar las estrategias.Le deseo a todos los usuarios de este...
Hi, Does this look right to you? I'm thinking mostly on the price & stoplevel calculations. This code seems to work ok but 'variations' work even better... Does the check on OpenPrice look ok ? I have assumed that the final stops should be referenced to the OpenPrice and not to Ask ? Its part of a...
This EA will move the stop loss (S/L) on your MetaTrader 4 terminal up or down depending if the trades are buy or sell automatically depending on the settings that have been entered. Introduction ------------ This EA will move the stop loss (S/L) on your MetaTrader 4 terminal up or down depending...
With the EA you will be a able to set a time and date that 2 or more pending orders will be placed, buy and sell. It is very useful when trading news events because you can program your date / time that you want your pending orders placed. If the market moves up / down one of the pending orders...
  Averaging?  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
If TS (trading strategy) loses on any one instrument out of 1000, can the total result of the same TS not to lose if it works on all these instruments simultaneously? That is, if probability Pi = probability of getting profit on one instrument during certain period of time < 0.5, then what will be
  Interesting readings  (12   1 2)
In a last couple of days we have be exchanging some documents which is very good (learning, learning, learning ...). But it made me realize that we do not have a separate thread for stuff like this : readings about trading. So I decided to open a thread for it To start with : this is an article from...
[Deleted]
Hi, here the problem I've being fighting against. The following code runs properly when the strategy is attached to a chart (GBPUSD pair)     int risk = 1;    int lot_price = 100000;    double lots = 0.03;    double pip_value;    double max_stop:    //Pip Value in EUR for the EURUSD pair (Attached...
Hi all, We are ready to launch our latest product: a graphical environment to create expert advisors. No coding is required. No need to know/learn how to program in MQL. Look at the demo video if you are interested. We need your help to make it better. Go to http://www.molanis.com or read the manual...
Dear members, Can any one please help me. my program cannot open any order. This is the first time I am using this command. I keep getting the error message "Invalid_Price_ Param" which is error 4107. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong. Thank You. int TN = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Bid,5...
[Deleted]
If there are too many indicators in custome indicator folders, metatrader doesn't list all of them. Is there any way to list all of them? I don't want to delete any indicator. thanks..
[Deleted]
Hello seniors, being a newbie I have been able to create an indicator that draws a horizontal line using the SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE) and counted_bars=IndicatorCounted() etc. It draws the line as I want, but stop at the last bar on the screen. But my chart is shifted to the left and I want the...
[Deleted]
I'm converting some Tradestation code to MT4. If anyone would be willing to do that who knows both platforms I'd be willing to pay so send me a private message. In the absence of that one of the lines I'm converting is RSI (SLOWD(5), LENGTH) Doesn't anyone know how to do this in MT4?
[Deleted]
I want to have the following indicators on MT4: Williams%R 21 Levels -20, -50, -80. Weighted close (HLCC/4) Stochastic %K 3, %D 5 Slowing 14 apply to Weighted close (HLCC/4) RSI Period 14 applied to weighted close (HLCC/4) Is it possible and if so how. I'd like to do it using the inbuilt MT4
[Deleted]
pls, all i need the letest fabtub settings on rorbot for forex trading,help me through this email address blessedalex13@yahoo.com and i will be greatfull, may god bless u as u du it for me, thanks
Hello, I make a backtest with a strategie and look the testgraph it make a 10k account to 40k from 1999 till 2010 but i dont know if such thinks is interesting realy what you say?
[Deleted]
I created a summary report that prints all the detailed report informationof each optimization run to a csv file for analysis in excel. And I'm lookingfor a better way to tell the system the optimization has started so I canrewrite over the last csv file but there is in no optimization_init() or...
[Deleted]
Hello In the last weeks I have made my own indicators that automatically draw trendlines. One indicator draws one trendline and I have different trendlines (indicators) per timeframe now. For drawing the trendlines, I didn't use buffers, I only used the formula and then I drew the line with...