MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1250

Hello, do you know any EA that is capable of managing lot of trades/orders at same time, and close with profit the trades that have a predefined profit accumulated in deposit currency ? The profit, should be defined as money, let's say your account is in USD, then the EA, could be set to close with...
  EA contest on real accounts  (280   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
The idea is inspired by Reshetov's theme of an 'anti-fitting championship'. We invite you to take part in an expert round of the competition. Each round of the contest lasts one week or one trading session , from 0:00 GMT Monday until 23:00 GMT Friday. EAs in *.mq4 format or compiled in *.ex4 format
[Deleted]
It must be... But how?
[Deleted]
... can any one pls show me how to make TEMPLATE that i can load all indicator in one time .. TQ
[Deleted]
hello all.. is the ea that can close 2 pips in below 10 seconds can banned by all broker? i see the ea scalper have many open position and close if have plus 1 or 2 pips.. i hear from some member said that can got banned because open many position, so can slower the server.. and others said that...
[Deleted]
hello every one.. i want the ea make open pending based of highest bar at certain time.. example: now the time is 10.45, the higher from time 5-9 is 1.4000 so after time 11, the ea open buy limit at 1.4010.. open pending order =the higher bar + 10 pips.. how to make like that? thx..
  Please correct this EA  (19   1 2)
Dear all I am a newbie to write EAs. so i am trying to write an EA which can open 2 pending orders. when i order is triggered, the pending order must be deleted. i searched for an ideas and this is what i got. The pending orders which are created, are deleted immediately without being triggered. any...
[Deleted]
Howdy, ~When I try to code in the indicator like this: double lagNow=iCustom(NULL,0,"LaguerreFilter",.7,0,0,1); it doesnt draw on the chart or take it into account. ~When I code the indicator like this: double lagNow=iCustom(NULL,0,"LaguerreFilter",0,1); it works fine. ~My question is how can I code
I know that it is quite possible (and often beneficial) to emulate the "Open Bars" testing mode. All you need is something like this: if (Bars = lastBar) return(0);lastBar = Bars; How about control points?
Hello freinds, As I enter the following lines: Comment ("\n"," 1 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP1," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP1, "\n"," 2 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP2," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP2, "\n"," 3 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP3," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP3, "\n"," 4 PROFIT in USD = ", NUMP4," PROFIT LOCKED = ", LP4
Hello i use a script for buy and sell this script safe also the actual view with WindowScreenShot now i like to change the template before i safe the screenshot save actual Screen as Template Load Template WindowScreenShot --> is clear Load saved template so my question is, how i can safe and load a...
hello ! ok, so my problem when i run my ea is the missing gaps in data in the alpari + fxpro, somtimes weeks and even whole months are missing - as many people have mentioned before. However i have bloomberg M1, m5 etc data, which i think is pretty good quality which is downloaded from their excel...
[Deleted]
hello every one... i am testing the code, for closing order like this: for(int pos = OrdersTotal()-1; pos >= 0 ; pos--)if ( OrderSelect(pos, SELECT_BY_POS) ){if (OrderType() == OP_BUY &&  ma1>ma2 ){           OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(),MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID), 5, Red );} but...
Thanks for your help!!
[Deleted]
double highest,lowest = 0.0;datetime starttime,endtime;bool run,order;int start(){   starttime = StrToTime("12:00");   endtime = StrToTime("14:15");if(currenttime >= endtime && !run)   {      run = true;      highest = Close[iHighest(NULL,PERIOD_M15,MODE_CLOSE,9,0)];      lowest = Close[iLowest(NULL...
Hy Guys.... I have the EA HighGainNoRisk V.2 but when im becktesting it coms ""This EA can not used for testing,because it includes the script of Economic Forecast""" What is the problem ???
[Deleted]
  hi sir  (2)
i m using one EA but i want to do something modification in this EA plz help me sir thanks vicky
[Deleted]
hi all, i want to write 1 ea close order when it profit 2 pips, not take profit . thanks all. sorry for my english,
Thanks for taking time to read and reply to my question: . If I am interested in evaluating the bollinger band 'width' (width would be defined as the value in pips between the outer bands). . I would like to put a pre-condition in the EA that says: . If the top bollinger band (value in price or...
Hi: I currently have a working EA that is showing promise. It takes advantage of price swings in overbought/oversold conditions. It has simple logic (I think it should be simple) but is in need of observation and tweaking. . I am exploring options and am considering inviting someone to help. I...
I was trying to do the Flat Market indicator Formula, but there is an error in the formula and I don't know where, the result is that it's not showing any value. The code is bellow. Can you help me out with this?...
[Deleted]
I have tried to search and post on this site but have been unsuccessful at finding what I need: Here is my dilemma: I need a script or DLL(neither of which I have any knowledge of) to create a signal for my EA. The use of globalvariable will not work for me because I am running something on a demo...
[Deleted]
Hello all. I just ventured into making my trading more efficient buy having scripts to buy and sell, calculating stop size based on a stoploss i define on the chart and calculate the lot size based on how much im willing to risk $ amount. However, i was really looking forward to be able to execute...
[Deleted]
I've been trying to use the Stealth Forex System but can't import the indicators as the MetaTrader isn't showing up in my program files. In order for me to import the indicators I have to go to 'My Computer' - 'C Drive' - 'Program Files' - and then the MetaTrader is supposed to show up here. I've
[Deleted]
hi, I ´m working with orders at stop an many orders don´t execute because of error 4107. can anybody explain it for me?. i `m ataching the EA //| Pablo 10.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2008, CLAM. |//|...
[Deleted]
hello every one.. can the ea trade in certain time? example: monday, trade at time 15.00-18.00 tuersday, trade at time 10.00-14.00, 18.00-21.00 wed, trade at time 10.00-11.30, 13.30-17.00, 20.00-22.00 thu, trade all time friday, non trade.. can it? thx..
[Deleted]
Hello, I had my computer reformated and for some strange reason candle clock (showing lengh of candle formation in min, hours) is missing from all my charts. I am trying to figure out how can I applay it again into my chart, no success. Can anyone help with it?? Thank you
[Deleted]
I dont know why I cant figure this out right now but if someone could help me straighten my code out i would appreciate it. I am trying to calculate Lot size by the amount of pips inbetween my future SL which is the previous bar high and current bid/ask price. Here is what I have and is giving me...
[Deleted]
Who can create for me EA with a ready strategy basing on the bollinger bands? Szuirad