MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1155

[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I need some help with pending orders. For open a pending order I´am using Predefined variables open, close, low and high. When conditions are complete OrderSend start opening pending orders. One for every price change until new bar. But I want only one order for one bar, not for every...
Hi, I have already set visualization to show on all timeframes but I still lost my drawings (trendlines, triangles, etc) when I switch timeframes. Even if I switch back, the lines are gone. Not sure what I did also. Pls help.
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to compile and use indicators for the mobile mt4 version ? Thanks
[Deleted]
Hi, I want to use the MT4 mobile. People who have used it (both Smartphone & PDA versions), please let me know the following: 1. Can we draw annotations like trendlines, trendchannel, Fibonnacci retracements etc? 2. I have learnt that the custom indicators aren't available, but otherwise how good...
[Deleted]
hi. i want when andicator schaff give change color,give alarm burst Thanks
  Quick and easy question  (11   1 2)
I am a beginner. In the example of code below I have a "for" loop after the first "if" statement and another "if" statement further down. Let us say in the first two loops the following test (Close[i] < Open[i]) is true. What happens if in the next loop (the third one) "Close" is not smaller than...
Hi Coders, When I start an Expert Advisor (on a live chart or at backtest) the Alpari UK terminal crash with the following report: We apologize for the crash occured....There has been a critical errorTime        : 2011.05.31 09:40Program     : Client TerminalVersion     : 4.00 (build: 229, 16 Nov...
Hi guys i´m looking for some script that will open 10 or more orders in a row. Can someone help me with this please??
[Deleted]
Hi, Recently, I found gaps in the history data of USDJPY pairs for year 2010. There are 4 knowns gaps basically : (1) 13Mar2010 -> 25Mar2010 (2) 8May2010 -> 7July2010 (biggest gap where month of June is missing) (3) 24July2010 -> 4Aug2010 (4) 16Oct2010 -> 1Nov2010 Since this problem is not new...
Hi, this topic or question is to the owners of metaquotes. The last couple of weeks I’ve done a lot backtests on various systems. Suddenly I noticed that my backtests showed servall gaps in the data. When I looked a bit closer to them I decided that during the weekend I would install a new Alpari...
  Data Display Indicator.  (12   1 2)
Can someone help me find an example of how to code an indicator that displays data versus and indicator line. What I am looking for is an indicator that will display the bar number of each bar.
[Deleted]
  mql4 question  (7)
hi,is it possible to draw a line to 2 pts on the same bar? eg draw a line from open to close price on the same barthanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I trying to find out if anyone has any expierence working with Fann2mql neural networks. I read a few articles on hear and adapted some of the code to meet my parameters, however I am having an issue with training the neural network. I notice that the f2m_train() only has 3 parameters, (NN,...
i need to add alert when the signal appear this is the code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| lukas1 arrows & curves.mq4 v.14 | //| Èçìåíåíèÿ: | //| 1. Óáðàíû íåíóæíûå (ëèøíèå) êîýôôèöèåíû, íå ó÷àñòâóþùèå | //| â ðàñ÷åòàõ Kmin, Kmax, RISK | //| 2
I work with pending orders in my EA. I want to delete any pending order that has not been activated after 30 minutes. Can somebody please tell me how I can do this?
The attached indicator seems to be calculating on every tick, whereas I want it to only calculate at the close of the bar. I've tried various bits of code, but as I'm very much a beginner I haven't been able to solve it. I think it's a simple task for a more experienced person. Any help, appreciated...
Hi folks. I was looking for an indicator on the site and have not found, therefore I give you the idea to see if anyone wants to develop and spend the code, since I am not expert in programming. It is an activity meter based on the speed of the ticks. When any significant movement in price occurs,...
[Deleted]
  help me out  (3)
hi all, any one please help me, i have an account in metatrader 4 and i want to set autometic trading in it so that it autometically trade for me 24 hrs. please guide me what i do? what is the procedure for it
I've been messing with the MACD Sample EA to help learn MQL4 programming. I've had a heck of a time figuring some things out though, since the trailing stop never worked. I finally understand now that since I'm using a broker that has 5 digits instead of 4, that messes things up in the code because...
Anyone knows why we get in the begin nearly all the time twice the whole amount of bars? https://docs.mql4.com/customind/IndicatorCounted I just copied part of the example code in the attached test indicator. ( test_2.mq4 ) The result is this. EXAMPLE1 M1 : 12:15:58 test EURUSD,M1:...
https://docs.mql4.com/array/ArrayCopySeries There is no real memory allocation for data array and nothing is copied. When such an array is accessed, the access is redirected. I have this NewBar() function Code: bool NewBar() { static datetime dt = 0; if (Time[0] != dt)...
  need help mq4  (7)
Hello guys, i am new to mql4 and trying to learn the basics. i waschecking the code of Laguerre RSI(given below). But when i tried totest the code, by taking values manually, then i am not getting thevalue shown by the indicator. i went to 1 hour chart of EU. Took 5 bars. The current bar as...
[Deleted]
  Modified EA  (7)
Hi all...i'm new here...can someone help me to modified my ea..my ea actually is use martingale method.but then i want to modified into hedging martingale...for example...if signal show downtrend..it open sell position.but if market goes against that position it will open next position(also sell...
Hi all, Does anyone know if the MT4 Tester uses the current spread for the currency pair being tested? I have noticed that on the weekends that my formulas don't seem to work so well. I notice that currently the spread for AUD/USD is 108 on a Saturday night, and, when my EA places an order it is way...
[Deleted]
I am writing an EA that uses the ParabolicSAR value. I want the current PSAR valuefor the new bar so I am using this call: // Only operate once on each bar if(timeprev==Time[0]) { return(0); } timeprev=Time[0]; double SARCurrent = iSAR(NULL, 0, SARStep, SARMaximum, 0); Print("SARCurrent...
How can I turn this simple EA into an indicator - results either in main window or sub window. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                   MarketInfo.mq4...
Is it possible ? 10 or 20% every day
I have this code: double dSAR = iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0); Comment("Last SAR Value = ", DoubleToStr(dSAR,5),"\n", "SAR 0 : ",iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0) ); The SAR value from the iSAR function shows on the comment as 1.36710, whereas the latest SAR indicator value on screen is 1.36798 It is the...
[Deleted]
XXXX ea is a fully Automated Cash Generating FOREX Trading Expert Advisor which has the capability to multiples ANY Trading account size in LIVE trading!. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX SPAM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Can anybody recommend any software full integrated with MQL4 ?