MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1137

hi alll plz help me to make this ea profitable it use lot : 0.10, 0.20, 0.40, 0.80 ....... but i wont to make it work in : 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08 ........... this is code XXXX
[Deleted]
Dear Forum, I'd like to design an expert advisor, that makes decisions based on information from indicators. For example Indicator01 notices a good opportunity and alerts the expert advisor. The Expert advisor checks this information with other Indicators, to further estimate chances. In the API I
[Deleted]
  SIMPLE BREAKOUT  (8)
Hi Guyz, please i will like someone to code this simple candle breakout EA that can open 2 stop orders (hedge technique) with the previous candle High and Low on every candle opening. external parameter Usetime = true/false; Start time=0:00;Close time =23:00Lot= 0.1;maximum trade = 10; Takeprofit...
  DLL or MQL  (3)
Here's a question. Which would be preferrable: 1 EA on each pair that you trade (same EA), 30+ symbols. Or 1 EA on one chart that loops through all the symbols. Notes: Symbols are all independent, in other words, they don't rely on data from each other. No need to worry about time frames. All work...
After all the trials and tribulations I am wondering if some kind person out there would be prepared to email me there Quality data from the history. Once this is done I'll seed it as a torrent somewhere so we can all play with it. I've tried so many different techniques here to compile good data,...
I keep getting this error on my optimization results . Is there any way to have it give me these results and what exactly is it telling me
[Deleted]
  ADX based system  (4)
Dear All, I need one indicator in MT4.Buy & Sell signal indicator using below details. Long Entry ADX Settings (8), Above 25 Levels +DMI settings (13) Above 25 Level, & +DMI>-DMI Short Entry ADX Settings (8), Above 25 Levels -DMI settings (13) Above 25 Level, & +DMI<-DMI. Time Period. 4hour(4H) &...
Hello, I looking for a very good phone to buy so I can monitor and open positions from any location. I would also like to know if I can use custom indicators with the mobile version of MT4 trader. Thanks in anticipation. Sparkandy
  The market is always wrong  (155   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
A continuation of the theme " Arbitrage ". There are already a lot of pages, and the critics have made a mess of it, so a new topic. I managed to raise equity over the balance. It looks like this (EURJPY H1): EA source code attached to the post. So is the tester report. For this, I had to add one
Hi Can anyone help me with coding an EA for this particular trading method. In the attached file there is 5 pdf's explaining the method of opening and closing trades. I have manually tested the method reviewing the EUR/USD chart from 1 July to 21 July 2011. Where 7 trades where realized with (+103
Does anyone have a completed working EA for MT5 that was converted from MT4? Ive looked at the example Wizard MT5 EAs and those are just way too complicated and use C++ with pointers to functions bla bla bla on and on terseness that drives me to suicide. I just need a nice clean straight conversion...
Hi, I want to draw an horizontal line which is only valid for the actual day. What do I have to write for ?????? ObjectCreate(name,OBJ_HLINE,0,Time[0],high,?????,high);
Hi: I have developed several EAs (3) and would like your comment on the results Here are 3 different ea's (lot size is set to 0.10)
[Deleted]
Would it be possible to modify the display of the RSI indicator to look like MACD histogram? If yes how? So far I only changed the Set Index Style to DRAW HISTOGRAMM but what I want is the 50 level of the RSI act like the 0 level of the MACD with postive and negative values as shown in the pic
  BLODIUM strategy - Candle work!  (89   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
BLODIUM The strategy is based on several variations of market entry and exit in automatic mode, for portfolio investment! The main idea is to receive a stable constant income, defined in a series of orders as a whole investment, the strategy is designed in the sense that not to get a million in a
[Deleted]
Does any 1 know how i can conduct a 1:1 leverage; i.e. dont want to use leverage? Adham
[Deleted]
What do you think, is it possible to react to the flows with the help of average currency pair analysis, using, say, gold in comparison, what reactions in the market have you noticed in the flows, say, is it possible to identify the movement in one direction or another of a particular currency pair
Hi guys, Just trying to build a doji detector for Heiken Ashi using iCustom. bool check_for_heiken_doji() { double HAHigh = NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi", 0, 0), Digits); double HALow = NormalizeDouble(iCustom(NULL,0,"Heiken Ashi", 1, 0), Digits); double HAOpen =...
how can i use different time period charts in a code? Ex: I want to test M1,M5,M15,M30 in one code, how can i do that? Thanks
I hope someone can help. I am automating functional operation test of EAs after version updates from a command line and using set files. (see Help>Help topics>Tools> configurations at start up) I am running a windows 7 power shell command (not as administrator) where I set the start and end dates...
[Deleted]
.. when i set max slippage to 0? int ticket;double iAsk = Ask;     ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,iAsk,0,0,0,""+iAsk,0,0,Green);     if(ticket<0)       {        Print("OrderSend failed with error #",GetLastError());        return(0);       }     This code will put the iAsk (thus Ask price) in...
Hello to All, Here I am with a code that works fine, but it is not closing properly. The closing strategy started with an idea for all positions to close if the price reached, 1*iATR, a signal for a profitable close. And if the price moved agaisnt the trade by, 2*iATR, a signal for a StopLoss. As I...
I want to open say 4 or 5 buy/sell trades at different price for the same pair and then use trailing stop to close them. Currently, my EA close the trades at different trailing price, but, I need all the open trades to be closed at the same trailing stop price of my first opened trade. For example,...
[Deleted]
I am working on a custom indicator in MT4. I have pseudocode written for my indicator, but the problem is I need it to take price data from several currency pairs and compile them in the same indicator window. Is this technically possible with MT4? Or is a given indicator only able to accept price...
  indicator file  (2)
How do I convert an EX4 file to an mq4 file so that I can read the code?
  The absurdity of a stop loss  (276   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
No, really, it's a desire to close a position at a loss ZS: by placing a stop we are not limiting our losses, we are specifying the price at which we are willing to close the position at a loss
[Deleted]
extern double BaseLot = 0.1;extern int StopLoss = 50;extern int TakeProfit = 50;extern double MagicBUY = 12345;extern double MagicSELL = 54321;double ManualMultiply=1;int Every_day_open = -1; //int Every_day_close = -1; //???????int start(){           every_day_open();    every_day_close();    }void...
[Deleted]
void OpenLong(double Price){ RefreshRates();  if(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK)<=Price){  OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, 0.10, MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_ASK), 0, 0, 0, "", 0, 0, Blue);}  return(0);  } This is the code which i want to use to open a long, with restriction that the orderopenprice can be up...
  Takeprofit value  (4)
Hi, maybe simple question but: i'm opennig ticket with: ticketId = OpenTicket(symbol, isBuy, Lots, StopLossPips, TakeProfitPips); how can I get StopLossPips, TakeProfitPips prize from running trade?
  Problems checking for open trade  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hey there I have added this to my code to check if there is an open trade already. The problem is the code will execute one trade and that's it. Can anybody see a problem with this code. I am not a super expert with programing // Check for open trades for(int cnt=OrdersTotal()-1;cnt>=0;cnt--) {