General - page 996

DDE sample file with cell value =MT4|BID!EURUSD ? The application ( excel ) asks to start MT4.exe but this is already running. Windows 7 Pro SP1 Excel 2010 Any checks you can advise ? thanks
What is the best source of news influencing forex prices? But only main news, such as announcements of changing bank rates in major countries, signing of main international commercial/industrial/military or other agreements,etz.. Majority is on TV. In case of really big events (brexit, us...
Hello, I am new to online forex trading and still in learning phase. I have created a demo account on android metatrader 4 in order to learn and get my hands set on forex trading before I can jump in with real account. If an experienced trader can guide me on how to trade properly on metatrader 4 it...
Just have a problem to migrate form my demo account to my real one. using Meta Trader 5.    any advise here?  
The USD/CHF pair is seen holding ground well above 1.02 handle, as the USD bulls still remain underpinned by Fed’s hawkish stance heading into the SNB monetary policy assessment due later in the session ahead. To the upside, the next resistance is located at 1.0257/59...
As expected, the Fed hiked the target range by 25bp to 0.50%-0.75% from 0.25%-0.50% previously. The statement explains the hike by stronger growth in H2 16, a tighter labour market, higher (although still low) inflation expectations and higher inflation. As this was largely as expected, focus...
I am wondering if we will be forced to drop MT4 at some point in the future or it will work alongside MT5 for some years?
For release at 2:00 p.m. EDT Information received since the Federal Open Market Committee met in September indicates that the labor market has continued to strengthen and growth of economic activity has picked up from the modest pace seen in the first half of this year. Although the unemployment...
[Deleted]
So I go to the metaquotes website, and click the button to download mt4 and it download mt5? Joke? Where I can download mt4 terminal from metaquotes?
The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on December 16, 2016. We have fixed some bugs based on crash reports. The update will be available through the LiveUpdate system.
Just about everyone expects the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) to raise its target interest rate at its meeting this week. The talk of raising rates has occupied newspaper columns all year, and the comments from FOMC participants have become stronger in recent months in discussing their desire...
[Deleted]
A HikeA CutA Halt
The GBP/USD pair is seen extending previous losses, as the bears remain in control amid risk-off markets, which dampen the sentiment around the higher-yielding currency GBP. The major trades largely subdued, despite broad based US dollar weakness, as investors shift to the...
I set up a live testing of my strategies with the use of MT5 Global Variables few days ago. There was an update of Window 10 on the weekend and the terminals were forcibly closed. I opened the terminals again today and found that all the Global Variables disappeared. Aren't Global Variables designed...
I think it depends on the strategy that you trade with, for me i use amount of money that i can accept it for loosing 
With Fed widely anticipated to hike policy rate Wednesday Dec 14 we have looked at G10 currency reactions following the hike Dec 16, 2015 as well as compared speculative positioning around the previous hike and today. Following are our main observations. 1. USD began to weaken in the afternoon (CET)...
Hi There, I am newbie and doing some study on finding Do's and Dont's. My question are: Is the remote trade copier allowed legally? Does majority broker allows to use EA for remote trade copier? If there are any restrictions, what are they? If I use to copy 10/15 or more remote location, is there...
Hello,  i just want to ask, how to hide current trades open time and Type of the trade (Buy or Sell) in my signals? I have seen some signals where you cant see this informations. (example: CALM) Best regards 
A scalper that to trade non stop whit TP between 2 and 4 pips. A scalper to work on as many instruments together (recommended instruments:Audjpy, audusd, cadjpy, chfjpy, eurchf, eurgbp, eurjpy, eurusd, gbpchf, gbpjpy, gbpusd, nzdjpy, nzdusd, usdcad, usdchf, usdjpy, gold, oil, dax, dow) Rules for...
I noticed that when you click on the arrange windows as non overlapping tile button on metatrader with different charts selected it re-arranges the whole arrangement unlike metatrader 4. It places the curent chart selected in the top leftmost area and moves all the other charts around. This is so...
I have purchased several "Products" for MT4  and been unable to transfer them to another MT4 Platform on the same computer. The rules state that there should be 4 other installs possible. What do I do to really use those 4 installs? Likely I should sign in to my MT5 Account--but what then?
HAPPY NEW YEAR SLAWA. Need an expert when ''the Chinkou Span line traverses the price chart '' in ichimokou cloud to be combined with ADX ''when DMI+ AND DMI- crosses its other''. can yu pls make it for me. all the best and tks in advance.
[Deleted]
The Claws & Horns news feeder integrated with MetaTrader 5 features the daily analysis of Russian shares traded on the Moscow Exchange. The feeder developers have expanded the list of provided services due to the growing demand for such analysis from traders. Claws & Horns mainly focuses on blue...
Reuters report on attacks on SWIFT (SWIFT handles transfer between banks) Client banks been have been hit with a "meaningful" number of attacks - about a fifth of them resulting in stolen funds, said Stephen Gilderdale, Head of SWIFT's Customer Security Programme. (from  a SWIFT letter obtained by...
A chart of EUR/USD for the last two years is instructive in that it reveals the pair traded in a tight 1.05-1.15 range; a remarkable period of stability and one not seen during the single currency’s lifetime until now. Of course this sideways move followed a 25% or so slide in the EUR during 2014 as...
Hello everyone! Here are forex calendars: http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php http://www.admiralmarkets.ee/analytics/forex-calendar Admiralmarkets one is my broker's. First question, should i use my broker's calendar or forex factory one is just fine? second question and most important one what
[Deleted]
How much an amateur trader burn before attaining profitability? Please share your experience.
The number on the signal title. It's shown https://www.mql5.com/en/signals here but when click in, the number is gone. 
  Subscription Failed?  (13   1 2)
Hi.  I have plenty of money in MLQ acct to subscribe to signals. I have subscribed to several signals in the past. I have recently tried to subscribe to signals and it keeps giving me a "subscription failed" notice after I try to pay. I tried paying with Pay-pal and the same thing happens...