General - page 1000

Today in commodity market gold is going down. Our Recommendation: SELL GOLD 1192 TARGETS 1188 1184 STOPLOSS 1197. Get live Gold Tips & Gold Trading Signals with 3 Days Free Trial Offer.
Hi all,   So I created a cent account, to start things off with. Followed a Signal and am curious about whether it's possible to multiply the lot size for incoming trades on the signal.  Alternatively, I might have to see if my broker will convert my account from a cent to a dollar account. Anybody...
Hello friends, I've been struggling to get the arranged order of my MT4 charts to stay in place. I carefully open the chart windows in the order I prefer, and toggle through them windows with CTRL-F6, and it works properly for a short while but then the order inevitably starts to become random,...
As title, how do i calculate the max drawdown?
VisualHiddenI do not use SL
Hello. Do I need any licence for my published signal that I offer? For example a Portfolio Management or Financial Adviser licence
  trade context busy  (15   1 2)
I know that this issue has been talked about many times here but in v 188 it is even more of a problem. I am looking at IsTradeAllowed() ==true to place an order and it is always busy. I get a Trade Context busy error over and over...Is this planned to be fixed soon? Otherwise the EAs cannot...
If you look at a EA or a indicators for sale it will show you how many demo downloads and how many activations. It displays something like this   Category:Experts Activations:5 Demo downloaded:5479 Does Activations mean out of 5479 downloads only 5 people Activated and purchased the EA?  
[Deleted]
Is there any broker who allows this ?
[Deleted]
Gold-i announced the launch of the Gold-i MetaTrader 5 Gateway. The new solution provides brokers with all the benefits and functionality of Gold-i's award-winning MT4 Bridge. Gold-i hope to satisfy the increasing demand from institutional brokers by migrating their key products to the...
GBP/CAD is going up in Forex Market. Our Recommendation: BUY GBPCAD 1.6830 TARGETS 1.6855 1.6885 STOPLOSS 1.6800 Get The Live Forex Trading Tips With 3 Days Free Trial Offer.
Hey brand new to trading cant believe ive found a massive community. Any way I can set up MT5 so that I get an alert when a currency pair reaches certain parameters? For example RSI value of 90 or above?  Thanks   Dave 
Hi Guys, I am new to mql5.com. I have subscribed to a signal and the signal has made trades through my account. However it is only trading 0.02 of a lot, even though my account balance is greater than the signal providers balance. I have set the value for Tools/Options/Signals/Use no more than.......
  Upgrading  (8)
Hi, I know metaquotes team has decided to concentrate on mt5 only now, so my big hoping is to hope they upgrade mt5 on different things like : range bar, volume bar, renko bar, tick bar, and others we can create, on main chart,  hope too, to have a DOM in tester (in real ticks)   Can we hope one day...
I need to add an indicator to the resource for my EA to work for those that like to purchase from mql5 market, will like to ask, If i upload the required custom indicator for the EA to work, will the indicator be free for the everyone ? or is there a ways i can sell both separately ? thanks
Hi everyone, during the past week i was looking for some info regarding the add of a signal... for some reason there is not signal tab on my MT4 terminal... any one knows how can i fix that to get a signal on my account
www.jenkinsrm.com
I'm wondering if Metaquotes is planning such feature or not. My opinion is that databases for automated trading is a must. I've tried several librairies for db access, ADO, MySQL, SQL Server and SQLLite to name a few. All are rather old and not maintained at all by their authors. For me, only two of
I have a robot of my own construction working on several charts at the same time, and I wanted all of them to write to a common log file. The problem was that it wouldn't wait till the others had finished writing before starting to write, so the log file was full of partially overwritten lines. I...
Hello all, I'm curious to know about news that are big movers for trading and potentially changers of trend. I know the first Friday of every month is the NFP which can be very volatile... are there any other news that tend to be market movers? Markit PMI ? Interest Rate Decisions ?
Warren Buffett, George Soros, and Carl Icahn are among the most successful investors of all time, so following in their footsteps could prove profit-friendly. Fortunately, these gurus file 13F reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission every quarter that show exactly what they've...
The Trump-inspired USD rally is about three weeks old and we have already exceeded the highs from late 2015 and early 2016 on a tradeweighted basis. Naturally, the question now becomes how much further can the USD appreciate and which G10 currencies should be most vulnerable. To answer these...
The prospect for divergent monetary policies returning to reassert themselves as a material influence on EUR/USD seems greater in the coming months than it has been this year. As the US labour market tightens, the prospect of a recovery in business investment is rising as firms substitute capital...
  Any Solution To This 
There is a news going around. I can hardly believe that it is not yet here. http://www.financemagnates.com/forex/technology/metaquotes-emphasizing-mt5-development-as-mt4-slowly-dying-out/
[Deleted]
As the subject stated, anyone can feedback some solution?
GBP: 3 Factors Behind This Squeeze The consolidation in GBP that we had anticipated into year-end has materialized and has been given a boost following the election of Donald Trump. Since hitting a new multiyear low in mid-October, the GBP trade-weighted index (TWI) has rallied by nearly 5% and has...
Hi, I'm looking for an indicator that show on the charts when don't trade because impact and major news occurring. Reliable indicator. Avoiding news time when trading. This is for short time less than 5 min. Thanks in advance !
  Withdrawal  (4)
Hello, Can you tell me which company has the fastest withdrawal, as song as you are aware of course, Thank you. 
Daily price is on bearish breakdown located below Ichimoku cloud in the bearish area of the chart. The price broke 1.0619 support level to below for the bearish breakdown to be continuing with 1.0567 target to re-enter. If D1 price breaks 1.0567 support level on close bar so the bearish trend will...