General - page 833

Hi all, it's 2 days that when I try to start an optimization of my EA whit cloud agents they don't start to work  and they connected and disconnected for many many many times. If only my computer's CPU work there aren't any problem. Only if I try to do whit cloud network. How can I resolve this...
Hello Coders. I am looking for a code of mql5 http get/post request in a particular port. I have searched in our previous topics but unfortunately, those are not working for me. I have found 'wininet.dll' http get/post request which is worked in mql4 code but mql5 is not supported. When I try to do...
How to add Symbol to Market Watch base in code
hi i represent a small fx platform and we would like to provide a robot for our clients for free. Thus looking to buy a robot under white label conditions. Do you know anything/anyone who can provide it? thanks and happy trading R
  Error  (5)
Hello very good, to open any indicator the candles are super fast and do not go to the same price that should go as it is ?, I open a new indicator and everything is perfect the problem is when opening an indicator through the web, Why is this happening? Thank you!
hey all, I am looking to set up my windows with... three seperate bollinger band settings, a 10, 20 and 50 day moving average, AND a custom setting on MACD, stochastic, and RSI. I really need to set this up in one window so I can see convergence and divergence with candlesticks.  Can anyone help?
Hi at all, after insert all info for seller profile, all my real data info now are show in public, how can i set my profile as private (or another) ? Thanks
Dear sirs, Is there any stop loss EA that stop loss setting is base on the amount, not by pips? Let's said I want to stop loss on 300USD and the ea will automatic calculate/set the stoploss price on all the current open trade.  Thanking you in advance for your kind assist.
I notice that my stop of the loss does not move or does not identify the compilation nda also reports //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      sidik trailing |//|                                      Copyright 2012...
I have an ICmarkets MT4 platform, with a 2.06 ms latency VPS. I have reset the system several times, with no result. Could anybody help? Thanks a lot in advance.
What can I do? The EA opens an endless Amount of Orders ( and shows "error 1"& "error 130") (important -> MT4) int total= OrdersTotal();   LongOrder=0; ShortOrder=0; //If i delete this line it still opens endless orders   int freeze_level = (int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol...
Hi, can you help me please? I got indicator and I need send all signals to my phone. This indicator has only one option. It wrote in .ex4. I havent got some experience with programming.  My problem is: I have any strategy. Its working on timeframe M5. This indicator show me arrows (signal). I want...
Hi I'm wondering if any body can help me find a way to receive some data for checking AccountName or AccountNumber from the web . also I need to receive numbers for opening/closing/modifying positions. and we are behind of the sender website . how can I do that ? thanks
  Invalid SL/TP  (3)
I want to open and order on MT4 but it says invalid sl/tp..what's causing this
Hi everyone  Thread title says it all.  What does everybody do for a living
Why is it that when I try to subscribe to signals in my mt4 platform, when I click 'subscribe' it does nothing and in the journal it says 'subscription prohibited'. Any advice would be appreciated!
Hi. The programmer made me an order and then put it up for sale (my idea of an EA and how it should work), (no my consent) Is this allowed in MQL5? Is it possible to prevent this now and in the future
Dear Community, i have a small problem with freelance section. Since 2-3 days its not possible for me to apply for jobs. I may ask service desk but i thought it would be better to ask if someone else has the problem too. I attached a pic. I know that there is a 10 applications per day limit, but it...
I have the following code:   #import "shell32.dll" int ShellExecuteW(int hwnd,string operation,string file,string parameters,string directory,int showCmd); #importvoid OnInit(){string strParameters = "/c terms.exe";    int result = ShellExecuteW(0, "open", "cmd.exe", strParameters , NULL, 1);    if...
Hi everybody, I already sent this to the Service Desk, but then they decided to not take this kind of answers anymore, so I'll try ma luck here if anyone has experienced something similar and knows a solution. This is a problem, that only started with one of the newest versions (some update this...
Hi, it's been a long time since I've been looking for the support team to accept my registration as a signal seller and nobody shows up. What should I do?
Hello Guys: I know its not really important but I want to add to my EA a line coming from each opened trade to the point where it took profit. So anyone know a coding I can use to add to my EA? Thanks
Here is the problem, I am making a EA and I wanted to place some pending buy limit order in XAUUSD, and from this window: I found that the price should be step up every 0.05. I would like to ask that how can I get this information in EA? I have tried to use SymbolInfoInteger(Symbol(),...
  Quotes
I have different trading accounts, some are from same fx company, some are different fx company. I use mt4 platform. The problem is every time I log in to another  account , the quote page will change to display preset pairs of currency, I have to manually add the pairs I want; but when I leave this...
int arrayLengthIndex = 28;   string currencyArray[28] = {"USDCHF", "GBPUSD", "EURUSD", "USDJPY", "USDCAD", "AUDUSD", "EURGBP", "EURAUD", "EURCHF",                               "EURJPY", "GBPCHF", "CADJPY", "GBPJPY", "AUDNZD", "AUDCAD", "AUDCHF", "AUDJPY", "CHFJPY", "EURNZD", "EURCAD",...
Hi, hot buy or sell in MT4 use python?
Hello there,,, I have installed  MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent , but in "services" tab I see my agents are not working.... in the "cloud" column they are all "not connecetd" . I make right click and restart but nothing happens,,, Do you know what to do=? thanks for your help
Any EA(use magic number) can control another EA on/off auto trading base on EMA cross uptrend or Downtrend? Thanks
Hi! In the last weeks I noticed that my signal total YTD growth is -100%, even if last months had a positive trend. If I did my calculation right, even if the growth is going to be +1000% in December 2018, the total YTD growth will still remain a negative value. By instance, I did: Growth ratio 2016...
Hello Traders, Are there guys here using Python for data science for currency analytics? Let's connect. :-)