General - page 830

Hello everyone, I have been looking for some tutorials that would be helpful to me in designing or writing my program having lots of calculations. But I am failing to understand the Opencl usage just by observing the examples from the Script. Even I have tried some other examples from the blogs but...
i am using camarilla levels for entry sometimes L3 i am getting buy entry and immediately it gets stoploss hits at L4 and i need to go sell at L4 to avoid such false entries, what will be the best trend indicator to reduce losses can anybody suggest
Hello, This is not a question, it is an observation. If I search in articles with the word files, the search engine finds nothing. Yet there is this article : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2720 Pierre
Is there a way to copy or move the file created by the tester to the local files or at any location specified? Kindly, suggested me. I tried to use the FileCopy() function on OnTesterDeInit() function, but didn't got anything. Please guide me.
My ea is failing to validate when i upload it on mql. It gives me the error below. Any suggestions on how O can resolve this? test on EURUSD,H1strategy tester report 43 total tradestest on NZDUSD,H1 2016.02.01 17:00:22 Tester: not enough money for buy 0.10 NZDUSD at 0.64887 sl: 0.64605 tp: 0.65169...
How to capture screen by 640x480 pixel. Which tool program I need to use?
Hello! Is it any one else that can not download free indicator(s) from this site? I found a MT4 indicator that I want to test. I have loged in and MT4 is up and running, but I can't download any indicator. What do I do wrong?
Some people say that renko charts eliminate time, but on renko i know that after the price x, the market goes to price y. I have a notion of before and after, so my question, why it's not considered time? And if it's considered time, so we have 2 kinds of time on the markets, the original and the...
[Deleted]
I know sharing my indicator. But I want co-working between users and developers. I don't know how to promote my work. I think that i am good at making my eas, but I cannot promote myself. And I don't have any interest about it. Any Suggestion about promoting published items, Please comment it. Thank...
Hi, I've been working with MT4 for 2 years now and I've done very well. I've explored a little MT5, but I prefer to continue with the version I have. I would like to know if you know how much longer you can continue to operate in MT4, I do not know if they plan to discontinue this version or what...
Dear all coder, i am trader manual, really want trade with ea , its my strategy anyone coder can can help me to make ea , TimeFrame M1, broker 5figit with filter - envelope, periode 7, shift 1 , Methode  Smoothed, Price Close, Deviation 0,07 - RSI periode 7, Median price, level 80 & 20 - MA 7,...
hello any body experience to adding signal and after choose broker mybroker-live..but result show broker server invalid server. thanks
Dear Coders, unfortunately i`m not be proficient in Metatrader programming language, so i need a little your help, please. Attached you will find the RSI-Alert-Indicator. For my way of trading there are some modifications in this indicator required. So, here are the modifications i need: 1....
Hello, I'm a beginner in developing robots and indicators, as I'm more accustomed to programming in MQL5, I'm a bit lost to programming in MQL4. My goal is to call up a specific indicator. In MQL5 I use the "iCustom" function and then "CopyBuffer", since MQL4 does not have the "CopyBuffer" function...
Hi ... is there any page explaining the real time data importing to Excel step-by-step
Problem One: Overtrading. Many retail traders with little capital often exceed the risk limits and open too big orders hoping that they could live by trading. This is sometimes a part of their trading plan actually... This is what we call overtrading - it is the simplest way to losses and/or burning...
Hey all,  Right now am automatizing my process of optimizing and running tests, I have one question: I want that the terminal automatically exports the single test report in .xlsx format, but when I try to specify Report=\abcd.xlsx on the .ini conf file, it still exports the report as abcd.xlxs.htm....
I was wondering if anyone could give me some insight in why my signal is not shown in the showcase. I do have a 48% draw down :/ [signal link was deleted by moderator] Is there anything I can I can do to improve my chances? "Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available"   -  Anyone know...
Dear Friends, Kindly guide me How to work after subscribing a signal , I have Subscribe Signal and I noted that he opens approximately 16 Trade at the same time. NO SL or TP is placed by him, Trades are open since last Friday, Today is 3rd day , He is not closing trade , I want to ask , He will...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have followed step by step a video on how to create an Moving Average crossover EA, in the video I followed I see that the writer is able to run the back test, when I compile mine I get no errors but when I run it there are no trades being entered. Could someone take a look at it and let me
Hi, I am looking for an EA that will automatically close trades on margin calls, i would like the EA to select a trade with the most profit or minimal loss to close first. Regards David
https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/mql5_programm_info MQL5_PROGRAM_PATH should be MQL_PROGRAM_PATH
Hi, I want to calculate a vector who represent the profitability to buy now a forex cross (like EURUSD) and sell it in a futur period of time pre-defined. To calculate this, I made a for loop who calculate the difference between the close price now and the close price in 20minutes(for exemple). This...
Afternoon, I just created an order for an EA in the Freelance section. It shows that 4 Developers responded, but there appears to be no way to check -out the developers. The last time I used this, you could obtain information about the developer, some of the projects that they successfully
Hello does anyone know of a application or tester that can test binary EA ? Or any brokers that allow EA binary ?
Hello guys... I'm a newbie on this, so I guess my error could be fairly simple: I want to put a pending order at a certain distance from a point I will call "Anchor". So: extern double Anchor = 1.0;     // Initial point  where I will manually enter a price like: 1.17293extern double Distance = 5;...
if(NormalizeDouble(price_140-Move_step*pm*Point,Digits)>NewPrice          && NewPrice<=NormalizeDouble(price_116-Distance_between_orders*pm*Point,Digits)          || price_116==0.0          || Open_order_on_trend && CountBuys==0           ||...
Hello I am trying to collect the OHLC values of EUR USD, in realtime. But I see some values are missing as there was a bit of processing what I tried and then again started to collect. See the values:   2018-07-26 11:06:00     1.17268 1.17273 1.17261 1.172642018-07-26 11:10:00     1.17258 1.1726  1...
MQL5 has change the display of signal, how do you find the new look? I noticed that now signal subscribers don't have an option to see when last a trade was open, what is the average time a trade has been hold on. I just think its vital for people to know how long a signal provider hold onto open
Hi everyone, Am new to the metatrader platform and community and need more clarification on which is more reliable for me to use between Trading signals and EA.  Pls someone share useful details or opinons Thanks