General - page 700

32 Mexican economy indicators have been added to the fundamental market analysis app. Information is collected directly from public sources, such as the Bank of Mexico, Ministry of Finance and State Credit, the National Institute of Geography, Statistics and Informatics (INEGI). By regularly
  MA over RSI ?  (1)
Hi I want to create replica of Traders Dynamic Index in my EA so who would like to share code of moving average over rsi ? Thanks for your help
Hi everybody, any help appreciated. I want to show under the chart in mt5 my values . Can anybody explain me how to do this or give me some right links with tutorials. Can i do it with the indicator wizard? As example i want to see under the chart the actual interest rate or inflaction etc.. in a
  New VPS fee?  (2)
I noticed i was charged $12.50 for 1 vps renewal.... right here it's still available for $10/Month what's going on? why didn't i got notified that there is a new fee
I'm sure many of you have heard all kinds of talk about the high likelihood of the upcoming financial crisis, but regardless. I just wanted to know, for example during the 2008 crisis, did timeframes like M5 trend far more than they do now, across the major pairs? I'm asking because my current
Hello, i would like to have a personal password that is easy to recall. How do i go about it
Hi, _as_ I_see,_there_is_no _possibility_to_use_"space"_any_more,_neither_in_the_forum,_nor_elsewhere.... Are_we_trapped_in_a_fishglas...(_or_is_the_earth_flat_now)
Hi, I've created an EA using eabuilder and tried backtesting & optimizating using MT5. However, I've noticed some passes are returning 0 trades and I've put it on the visual mode, the custom indicator which the EA should be using is not showing on the chart and I get a lot of these errors "Not all
My new <Deleted> program uses the "<Deleted>" indicator which calls iCustom from "Market indicators ". With "Tester Strategy" the program works well (call "<Deleted>" from "Market"). But the validation of my new product returns the message: 2016.04.01 00:00:00 cannot open file 'MQL4 Market
I am new user and I am testing few EAs. I have been able to optimize the EAs and received good results during back testing. I saved the input parameters and tried to run them again the other day and received completely different back testing results when testing again with the same settings. Any
I would like to know if it only happened to me! this morning I opened the mt4 and the indicators downloaded from the market, bought or free, no longer work. I try to stick them in the chart and nothing happens, yet I log in to my account and so it's all right. They don't even work in the strategy
I had been trading forex for a long time now and I had been a victim of this topic at some point. In this article, I will highlight few reasons most traders blow their accounts often and what had helped me improve in trading. 1. Most traders are irritated by loss and as such will do everything
Hi there, My MT4 account was sending data to my Excel RTD spreadsheet perfectly. Now, several days later, it doesn't want to connect. Both arrows stay grey and my account number doesn't appear. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks
Hello everyone :) I'm looking for tips or knowledge about Flash Crash. I had an account with an EA that used Grid and martingale . At 6 months I increased the account from 1k usd to 3k usd. Earlier this year in January we had a flash crash on JPY. Unfortunately due to my mismanagement with EA my
Hi, suppose to be in this scenario: You have to test if the price has break an horizontal price line and you have to detect if the price/trend is coming from top or from bottom... How can I do this ? If I have to do it by watching the graph it is really simple but how can I code it ? What can be the
Hello, I would like to buy a signal. I did not understand, however, if, once purchased, I can decide whether to use the micro-lot value or whether the system copies exactly the microlot value set by the signal owner
Does anyone has a Trailing SL EA using fractals? Was looking for the code to return the latest UP/DN Fractal to use as a trailing SL. If you have the code fort the fractal or an EA already doing this, may you please share it. Any help is appreciated, thank you
Hi everyone, I'm trying to withdraw from my earned funds. I've gone through the Payment Documentation and I'm positive that it's none of the following issues: The problem The solution No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services Withdrawal is allowed not more often than
Hi, I am new in coding and I have one big problem! I used the iCustom function, and I get always the alert from the Market Indicator what I also in the coding use, and can not turn it off. Somebody have an idea??? Thanks in advense
BUILD 2085 How I can reduce the CPU usage of MT5? What is the MT5 doing to use CPU when no charts or any other panels are open? i5 processor and MT5 is using 2.5% up to 5% while the platform is doing nothing
Hello, when I subscribe to a signal, my journal says XAUUSD, USOil and SILVER are not found but my broker definitely has these symbols available. Is there some mapping settings somewhere or something I need to change? It unsubscribed me automatically after it could not find one of the symbols, can...
I have a problem with "metaquotes ID", I have a tablet and a smartphone, from the tablet I have no problem once I log in to mql5.com from the message section of the mt4 / 5 android the "metaquotes ID" is automatically added to the section security of my personal profile. Instead the "Metaquotes ID"
Hi, A signal had a drawdown 27.39% which i agree with then after a few orders closed, a mixture in profit and loss, but the overall outcome was a profit, the drawdown updated to 35.8%. Nowhere on the drawdown chart is the drawdown any higher than 27.39% How do i get the drawdown figure updated to
Hello, Ist allowed free version without charge of cost to restrict to accountno and and broker server? Of course at market? I am thinking certain user group to make tool free but need to control free tools, who is using
Beta build 1958 (and previous from ?). While using CustomTicksReplace() to import a 10 millions ticks buffer on a custom symbol (empty tick history to start), it takes 90 seconds to execute ! On memory 10 millions ticks is around 600 MB, but they are then compressed somehow to be written in ticks...
I Installed windows 10 an d my mt4 app can't open is keeps on crashing what could be the problem and i saw a folder called crashes containing in the appdata folder please help
#property indicator_separate_window #property indicator_buffers 8 #property indicator_color1 White #property indicator_color2 Red #property indicator_color3 Gold #property indicator_color4 GreenYellow #property indicator_color5 DarkOrange #property indicator_color6 PaleVioletRed
Hi Service desk, I wanted to change the price of a product but when the pop-up asked me for the confirmation, there were no buttons. I got this error
Hey, I am subscribed to a signal and was working fine for a few weeks and then the signal stopped copying to my account. It shows that I am still subscribed but wont allow me to select the signal from my meta trader station. Under the signals area it says"not connected, select from the signals
I sent in a request at the beginning of the week and no response yet. How long does it usually take. I want to continue using the platform but I need help with my funds