General - page 674

Hi, Does anyone have a script (MT4) that closes all open orders at market price without pronpt? Thanks Paulo
i have downloaded a demo account but I cannot figure out how to access my live account and make a deposit. I just registered for my live account but cant seem to figure out what to do from here or who to contact to find out? can anyone help me?
Hello, is there a limit for the number of open trades including pending orders to copy as a MQL signal? Many brokers have such a limit, but does the signal service additionally limit that number? And what limits are there for the use of MQL EAs as a signal provider? Is it legal to use any EA from
Hi, May be this question is probably asked already. I have done google search but can't find proper answer. I'm new to writing EA but not for programming in general. While I try to generate an EA, I can only see a set of indicators as signal generators. I want to use candlestick types like hammer
I reallly want to find this indicator but i can not find this at all do you guys know this application name
  FX option  (1)
hello how can i trade FX option on mt4 or 5 ? thank you
when I attempt to download the indicators to my Metatrader they don't appear after I restart the the program? They indicators say they require smoothalgorithms.mqh. I have moved this to the include folder in the Metatrader folder but the indicators still don't appear
hello i use this indicator , when i attach it on chart give me Specific information , and if i leave it work after attach for hours , days , weeks give me too Specific information if i remove indicator and attach it from new , give me Specific information different about past hours , days and weeks
Hey, I work in a demo account with xmglobal limited. this week I had a problem, my orders are filled but I can't close or modify any of them in my PC, also I don't see the orders that have the problem in my trade list on my phone application. It's like they don't exist. I went to the web trader in
All of my charts are continuously displaying the message "Waiting for update". I have tried opening & closing them multiple times, refreshing, etc. Nothing seems to be working. The bottom right corner also says my account is invalid, I am wondering if this has anything to do with it? Any help would...
guys I made an EA that buys when a candle closes bullish, now my problem is the trailing stop loss, for example after a buy order is performed and the chart move in my direction the trailing stop does trail but when the chart changes direction the TSL doesn't close the locked profit, so please help
Hi fellow Traders Hope you are all well. I am having an slight issue. Any indicator or panel/ dashboard I put on my chart, its writing gets merged together and it is sooo messy. Does anyone know How I can fix that? I circled them in red so you know what I mean. :) Thank you in advance
Hi there, I am setting up a local network farm to be used on Meta Tester, it is a dual socket PC with 2 Intel Xeon of 8 cores each, so a total of 16 cores (32 threads). When I use the Strategy Tester on MT5 I get the 16 cores (32 threads) as expected, but I when I use the Meta Tester to set up the...
My latest update on metatester is not recognising core 2nd threads. I run a 6 core dual thread which until very recently recognised 12 nodes or threads. The latest build only works with 6. What am I missing here? Gordii
The question is simple, who withdraws to a sberbank card from paypal have you had any problems with these payments? Does Sberbank not ask any questions
I was wondering what I needed to do to add bonds and futures to my mt5 account it is only showing me forex pairs nothing else
Hi every one, Hope your trades are going well! Could someone suggest me a reliable e.A. To monitor a bunch of different systems running simultaneously? To be clear, I am looking for something that assures a non stop systems controlling and gaves me constant updates about - total p/l - single system
  Copy Questions  (1)
Thank you for the references
Hi. What means that signal provider trades a lot of the same operation? for example, <Deleted> in his history of operations, he has the same open and close trades, a lot of times. That's probably a scam technique or is just his personal style to trade
  Signal display case  (90   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
I don't understand why signals with negative total profits (last 14 pages of rating) are placed in the showcase. It seems to me that this is detrimental to the attractiveness of the service. If you have more than 30% drawdown on your account, you will be unsubscribed, regardless of the fact that the
Hello everybody, I need to write a simple code to let my indicator identify what timeframe is used on the chart where it's opened. I mean, i need my indicator to be able to recognize what timeframe is used, when I drag and drop it on a chart or even when i change TF. Can you please help me write
Dear All, I have installed MT5 in macOS High Sierra but platform doesn't work properly (especially when you are in high time frames 6H, 12H, D, 1W, MN candlesticks/bars don't scroll properly to the right side of screen), even thought ticking "scroll the chart to the end on ticking income" and "
Can it run EA and MQL5 signal same time in one account
  Slippage Tab  (3)
Can someone explain the slippage tab to me?  After the broker name on the slippage tab, there is a pips number that is multiplied (X) by some other number.  What is that other number that follows the "X"?‌ ‌Thanks
this wasnt the case on the galaxy s10+ but i moved to the oneplus 7 po which has a slightly larger display and it always runs in tablet mode no matter the dpi or resolution. similarly having a phone screen size about the same as the 10+ it runs like it should on a phone with mobile ui. The note 10+
Hello , i noticed if i navigate to my profile and click on productsi can see my product page ,but , if i do the same on anyone elses page a 404 page not found is returned . Thats on Opera , let me check with a normal browser too.(Win7 professional 64bit) *From the Desktop Browser that is , will test
Anyone know where to get a bloomberg style keyboard but for MetaTrader 5 that has the shortcuts etc. Thanks
Hello. I have coded a multi currency ea for mt5 and when i try to test it the indicator lod but it doesn't appear in the tester chart and don't show data. and when trying on single currency it didn't work either. here's the code any help? the used indicators are attached