General - page 574

Hi, Given that most of the time, the background color of chart is black, the current Period Separators' color is too strident, too much contrast. So it would be best to add Period Separators to Colors tab, in Chart Properties, to let the user change the color
Hi, I want to know if there's a way to be a verified seller and not disclose my full name here. Old topics such as this one - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/40215 - suggest to use the Service Desk, but the Service Desk says I should use the forum if my problem does not fill the categories we have
What are the criteria for reliability in signals? Some seem as reliable as others but have different ratings. <Post edited by moderator>
unable to synchornize mt 5 with vps , vps stopped, unable to start vps... please find attachment... there is no option to start vps server in mt5, that option is missing in my mt5... i am unable to migrate also, that option is also missing... please check screenshot and help me
  Signal slippage  (2)
Hi All, if my signal provider got different slippage 6.5, do i need to config at my signal setting 6.50 also? thx
Hello how can I copy signal with EURGBP...  (there are two points behind)  I use ICmarkets and don't have point after EURGBP I like one signal but all subscribers rights All subscribers write that the deals are not being opened.
Hello, I am currently subscribed to a signal provider that uses an algorithm. My situation allows for more risk than what the algorithm affords. I am wondering if there is a method of increasing the volume traded by the signal provider. I am currently using 95% of my deposit balance but I would like
  ASX Codes  (1)
Hello, is there a way of adding ASX codes to your Symbols list? Cheers! Mel
Hi, I am working on EA right now that takes trades when a certain condition is met. I am running to a problem where the EA takes a trade as soon as a trade closes. I am trying to find out a way for the EA to not take a trade until the next set conditions are met. If anyone knows a way, it would be
Hi, Can anyone help me how to create Horizontal lines at the particular price level. I want to create more than 100+ lines Horizontal lines for each Gann nos levels. For example Horizontal lines at price level 25-36-49-64-81- ...... I want to create line for small stocks to 30000 level to cover Dow
Hi all, I'm a new user in this forum and I got here because I think searched the whole mp5.com site and couldn't find the answers I am looking for (and pardon me in advance if they're obvious questions to some of you or if they are answered elsewhere): I've been trading with XTB for quite for some
Hey what i said up top i need a broker that allows me to trade /es. can someone help me
  Backtesting with Renko  (21   1 2 3)
Hello everyone, Yesterday I stumbled across this lovely script (attached) that allows you to backtest EAs on renko charts (and other offline charts, I imagine) with the Strategy Tester in MT4. However, I need your help to make it work properly. I'm testing a strategy based on moving averages, and...
Hello, yesterday I started selling my automated signals, but unfortunately no one can buy them as they always receive a payment error. I'm registered as a seller and have also funds on my acc. Thanks
  Optimisation of algorithms.  (95   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I suggest discussing problems of optimal algorithm logic here. If anyone doubts that their algorithm has optimal logic in terms of speed (or clarity), then they are welcome. Also, I welcome to this thread those who want to practice their algorithms and help others. Originally I posted my question in
FXCm-USdreal04服务器为什么不能连接到VPS? When I rent a VPS, I cannot connect to the server of FXCM. What is the reason
  DD meaning  (2)
Hi I have seen DD many times and I don’t know it’s meaning. So, please what does it mean
cant copy as the subscibe is not available after searching
risky trading policy applied on this mql platform for those who gained 200% on given month and those gain always removed from history. but for these 2 signals for unknown reason those risky gain wasn't remove yet. is there any changes on mql on signal policy? <link to the signal was removed by
I am not seeing my post so I have to send this again. I rented an indicator for metatrader 5 instead of metatrader 4, how can this be resolved? Thanks
I want to rent virtual VPS but can not make any payment from MT4 terminal. Please advise Thanks Ekman
1. How can I plot consecutive number (text) with each bar? I want to start "1" at 09:00 and then 2, 3, 4,... I try to use for(int i=1;i>=1;i++) but my mt4 just shuts down. 2. How can I keep the numbers position staying at the bars? It keeps moving , updating to the present bar and the previous bar
Hi guys, I have a problem with Metatrader 5 installation: 1- my previous metatrader was working well, until I recognized that "terminal64.exe" is deleted from my computer! 2- I reinstalled metatrader from same broker and find out my Anti-Virus does not let me reinstall it. 3- I attached installation
Hi, Does anyone have a list of futures brokers in the United States who use the MT5 platform
Last year, 50 out of 5,000 companies went bankrupt in the US market. So the probability of a company going bankrupt is 1/100. I have a portfolio of 10 stocks. What is the probability that 1 of my 10 companies will go bankrupt in a year? It's easy to calculate. The probability of one company going
The first minute today, 0:00 i saw this happened (i am using MT5): I don't know why there is a candle stick like that so i check on some website but no where record that thing: If anyone know why is that, plz explain it to me, thank you. USDCHF
Dear. Programmers Hello. I try to make autotrading system at first. I have arrow indicators. I wanna try to make arrow ea. --------------------------------------------- 1. When appear up arrow > stop all trade and buy When appear down arrow > stop all trade and sell
  metaEditor  (2)
so i started going through the reference docs and got to the the coding part unfortunately... i couldn't found the terminal for the code * where it display the script resulte? print() etc... appreciate the help :)
I mistakenly removed templates such as Momentum , Popular from the terminal/account. How I can restore
I was trading a new EA on a VPS. I updated the EA and also had a break in my VPS service due to billing issues. Now the EA won't initiate trades under the VPS even though there is no indication that it shouldn't. The EA works fine otherwise