General - page 568

Hi guys really need help for this please. When i call SymnolInfoDouble(Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE ) i returns 100 for JPY apirs and 1.0 for other major pairs. My deposit is in USD. This code was running perfectly fine initially but after a few rounds of back testing from EA, it gives 1.0 and
  Mt4 Build !  (2)
Hello everyone When any update mt4 platforms build version ,and one of my purchases EAs it crashes with taht version , what if the author does not updating his product to work with new mt4 build
Hi I am trying to upload a screenshot to my expert adviser page but it seems that its loosing quality any advise how to fix it
Hi, does anyone know of a developer who can convert mt4 custom indicators to pine script for Trading view.? I have about 3 I would like to convert.. Thanks
Help, I bought "..." before the end of the offer, but I haven’t been able to install it. Afterwards, I found "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team", I have sent a message to mql5 and waited for 3 days, but I only saw that $45 as a deposit, to my mql5 account
Hi guys. I had a freelance order that went into arbitration after the developer stopped replying for about 2 weeks. After it went into arbitration they replied saying they were ill and asked for me to give them until the end of last Friday to deliver it, which they weren't able to. I then gave it
Quite schocking ..... to experience change in withdrawal procedure. No more sms/telegram confirmation code was requested. Balance deducted without further notice. Nevertheless, the amount is well received. Simply want to share this new experience, hopefully it is not a defect/bug in the withdrawal
I use acurrelation indicator that show me every tick the difference price from two currency pair. so according this info that are constantly changing I need to store from a indicator the max value. I alread search here but no one info about how to handle it.... I alread use MathMax but not work
Hello everyone , I use Linux all my life and don't know my way around windows, so I have been using meter trader on Android . Is it possible to set up an alert on Android ?. I am a programmer , so installing Windows is not an option for me and I can't get another laptop too
I'm just looking at an example Indicator code and saw this block: enum Creation { Call_iIchimoku, // use iIchimoku Call_IndicatorCreate // use IndicatorCreate }; Can someone tell me how this enum is working? Thank you
my code: void closePosition() { for(int i=0; i<PositionsTotal(); i++) { if(PositionGetString(POSITION_SYMBOL)==_Symbol) { Trade.PositionClose(PositionGetTicket(i)); } } }
Hi all, So I wanted to check if the following is possible by creating an indicator or if it needs some software. Let's take for example a volume indicator . I want to create a tool that takes the most recent point in time where the volume was above a certain value. When that happens, I want the tool
Is It possibile modify a rented EA
is possible to transfer a signal subscription to a new account ? What is the service desk contact to ask for that
I found this message when compile my mql4, and when backtesting, it will auto stop. is there anyone can help? thank you very much
if you get these errors when trying to : get into the mql storage&nbsp, enable it&nbsp, or compile a file using the cloud protector in MetaTrader5 Editor v2530+ , if you get these errors : "Project list request failed with error 1001" , "Password Is Empty" , "Password/Login wrong" And you did
  Size of Lot  (1)
Hi have been advised to try and get an answer on the forum. I started trading with 1K. I have a signal provider who has leverage of 1:500. I am in the UK so my leverage is 1:30. When he provides a signal it automatically trades for me at 0.01 lot size. I am using 95% deposit setting To increase my
Hi there, I've noticed that, when backtesting, MT5 is using very different memory ammount on different symbols. For example, when I run a backtest from 2018-08-01 to 2020-07-15 for: - GBPUSD it is using 1025 MB - AUDJPY it is using 2400 MB The same goes on for other symbols. It is the same EA, same
Hello Is it necessary to know how to program in C++ to program in mql5 ? Is it necessary to know the basics of C++ programming to program in mql5? Sincerely
good evening when I try to make purchases on mt5 I do not have access to the Market tab I have uninstalled the mt5 but it still does not work. please help me
I need a way to mark green the times I am in profit with my trailing stop, I tried changing stoploss with Takeprofit, but it looks like takeprofit cannot go below the current ask price (in a buy position)
I registered for a VPS trial but I have not received an email with my log in details. I am having a 24 hour test but I have not been able to use it for the last 6 hours. How can I obtain the credentials
  Activations  (2)
Hello, I've recently updated my Windows 10 system with the latest Microsoft release. I bought an expert from the market. I can't use it anymore, after the update, because I get an "Experts loading of <name removed > failed [538]" error! I deleted in Navigator and re-downloaded it again under Market
Hey coders, This seems to be a bug but I wonder if it can survive this long Check out the following code. It is meant to print the symbol names of the current and next chart. long id= ChartID (); long idnext = ChartNext (id); string idname= ChartSymbol (id); string idnamenext= ChartSymbol
  Cloud agent fee  (17   1 2)
Dear experienced traders, I'm using Cloud agent. I use it for around 15 minutes, but the worktime displayed 5days. Is this normal or any error? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Is anyone else getting a 404 file not found error for all items in the code base? No matter what I try to download I get the same 404 error, even for items that were fine yesterday. Has been persisting for a few hours.&nbsp;
Hi all, due to the latest Windows 10 update my MetaCOT has stopped working "due to the update which affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows to protect Market products, the MetaTrader platform uses binding to the operating system and the hardware of the
Hello everyone at this time I want to ask for help, how do I if my mobile number registered in mql5 can not be activated and used again? I want to replace the mobile number with a new number. Please help urgent
Hi everyone. I have a problem about order ticket. Say if you attach two expert advisors to two different currency pairs, my question is will they share the same order pool so the order ticket is generated accoding to all orders produced by these two advisors? I am confused about this problem for a