General - page 289

I am doing : double mux = 50 / 100 ; Print ( ".............." ,mux); but its printing 0.0 instead of 0.5 , any idea why its doing that
I bought a one month subscription for Virtual Private Server. I successfully migrated earlier in the day. However, since about 16:00 GMT I have not been able to connect to the server. Here is the error reported in the journal: 2022.04.18 19:15:23.866 Virtual Hosting: failed to connect to server
I can't find any USA based broker that does both futures and USA Stocks and is compatible with MT5. Any suggestions
i have commission shown in trading tab of toolbox but why not on mt5
I bought EA, and the EA author allowed me to set my account as signal sale. Does this violate the mql5 signal rule,Will my mql5 account be banned
I tried already hundred times, no use I am doing that before publishing or after no use.. it is not working! I push Video, after I put youtube link as described and click save, after clicking Save it dissapear! all the time. what is the problem? what I do wrong? How to fix that? anyone had same
Hi... Can anybody tell me what is the different between MQL5 and MQL4 (of course beside that MQL5 using MetaTrader5 and MQL4 using MetaTrader4)? Thank you for enlightment
I read that the U.S. dollar has two categories of banknote series: for domestic use and for the rest of the world, that the U.S. could overnight recognize "non-U.S." banknotes as mere bills... The Yellowstone volcano is about to go on the rampage, so let's just say the world 's currency is about to
  Free Signal  (5)
Is it possible to have a filter for searching Free Signal on signal list in MQL5 and add it to my favorite in my mql5 account ? (For MT4 & MT5) Thanks
Just like the subject says. I get a blank screen whenever I try to download indicator or EA in market on mt4. Doesn't matter which one. free or paid. I got about 6 indicators and 1 EA before this started happening so I doubt its my broker. Can I get some assistance here
  Idle work  (119   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Hello. I have noticed a strange behaviour of MetaTrader 5 Tester Strategy. At about 8 PM the processor was loaded to its full capacity (8 cores) and was continuously executing something until about 11 PM. At the same time in the tester the test time was completely unchanged. So I was giving away the
How To Use LineAA function Set width of the Curve? Thank you
Hello, I suddenly realized that when I try to install an indicator from the Market folder, I get a message "load successfully", but the platform does not respond, it does not install the indicator and I get another message saying "removed". I have deleted the Market folder and reinstalled the
  Linear Momentum  (7)
Can anyone code a linear (like a step) momentum indicator ? Such an indicator would be a MASSIVE tool for all of us. It would obliterate everything else in my opinion. Many thanks
Hello . I calculate ZigZag indicator value with this method , but it's very slow in Backtest . How can I optimize this code? Or if you know a better way, please help. I wrote the code based on my knowledge . this code work fine but it's very slow , i need only 5 pivot data , for this after find 5
  File Function Not Working  (12   1 2)
Hi, I have the file function as in coding section, it will work when the following is not inserted. The following code is inserted to only write once every hour. Kindly help why it doesnt work when code to write once every hour is inserted ? Also I would like to ask is it a must to use...
When I search with my broker filter on, I don't find anyone with significant result. So can I just choose the one with significant result even if it is on some other broker ? I think I'll just need to increase the slippage since there might be minor price differences between the brokers, but since
My name is spelt incorrect .. what should I do
In the 2265 build we have implemented the regular database functions based on SQLite 3.30.1: DatabaseOpen DatabaseClose DatabaseTableExists DatabaseExecute DatabasePrepare DatabaseRead DatabaseFinalize DatabaseTransactionBegin DatabaseTransactionCommit DatabaseTransactionRollback
Numbers in the scale doesn't match the actual numbers. For example, the chart will show 136.500 but the actual current price shows 136.620. The price doesn't match between the chart and the actual price. Was there a new firmware that was added recently
intereste din renting a vps from mt5 them selves, but cant find server specs anywhere. https://www.metatrader5.com/en/trading-platform/vps
Any idea to use this function? in MQL5 i use this MqlDateTime hari,jam ; Print("Day of Week =",hari.day_of_week); Print("Hour =",jam.hour); the result Day of Week = 0 Hour = 0 Actually i want to coding similar like this in MQL4, like this Print("Day of Week ="...
Hello, I made this test script and it doesn't work because I don't know how to multily timeframes correctly. void OnStart () { ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf= PERIOD_M5 ; ENUM_TIMEFRAMES htf=tf* 48 ; Print (htf); ChartOpen ( _Symbol ,htf); } Print works fine, the result is 240 but the opened chart is
Hi Whenever I try to download Delta indicatore it say to upgrade. what is the problem? Br
Please can anyone help? I can’t login to my mql5 account because the verification code is no more pushed to my iOS mobile terminal. In my profile, I added verification for login from unexpected IP address. For months, Push message with verification code was always sent to my MetaTrader 5 mobile
Good morning people... Please, does anyone know how to make a Link available in the Yes/No message in OnInit() so that the client can access a specific site on BroBrowser Web, just like in #property link?? I got it using DLL: shell32.dll but I didn't want to Import DLL... Is there any way to
Hello, experienced traders. I have a problem with change VPS from a MT4 account to a MT5 account. Could you help me? I tried to change VPS account as below, but it does not work. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Yesterday I subscribed for a signal service for 5 credits a month I first subscribed for 1 month and I can select it in my MT4 account but in the Journaal I can see a message saying "Signal - subscription disabled" following "Signal - synchronization terminated, signal provider has leverage 1:300,...
Hi all, Is it possible to run 1 signal and EA algo trading on 1 VPS? My signal is working perfectly until I added chart with EA algo trading and migrated it. After migration my signal is disabled. Is that normal? Can signal and EA work simultaniously on 1 VPS? Thanx
  HLINE Price  (7)
Hello, does anyone happen to know how I can delete an HLine at a specific price? I understand about iterating over and deleting all objects, as well as about the name that you can specify to search for and/or delete an object. As far as I know, the object delete function only has the parameters