General - page 288

Specifically the Strategy Tester ... I would like to be able to customize the Date dropdown
Hi developers. When I am trying to compile my code in MQL5 it takes so long time. about 120 sec. the same code in MT4 complies in just a blink. Can I do any thing to make the "Generating Code" process faster
I am using Metatrder5 on IOS mobile and I use the blue and red circular symbol in the top right of the chart screen to place limit orders but I am not able to place stop orders instead and it only lets me place sell/buy limits
Hello everyone, Im copying soem signals here and i noticed 1 of the signal providers trades are not copying to my account. trades are under eurjpy and i dont see any mistakes i did in setting up the account. my other signals are copying in respective accounts. What do you think are the possible
Hi guys, The metatrader 5 allows to perform backtest on multiple assets without the need to enter the asset names from code or input?I mean: for an expert advisor that works only on the current asset there is a procedure on the mt5 that allows to perform a multiple backtest(on multiple
Hi, I just received a notification which says someone has signed in to my signal profile. What should I do? It was not me, even the country is not my country
Fellows, Could you help me to clarify a doubt? Is it possible to hide a chart window on a different timeframe than the EA's timeframe in Strategy Tester? For example; I run the EA on the 1-day timeframe, but I use MACD parameters from 1-week timeframe, and I would like to hide this 1-week
I am Looking for a developer who can create a indicator based on cpr
Hi people, After updating to latest build 2307 strategy tester stopped testing all market watch symbols. Instead it is testing a few of them multiple times. It did not do it with previous builds. I have not changed anything in the code of expert advisor. The attachment shows the final result
  Interesting and Humour  (49767   1 2 3 4 5 ... 4976 4977)
Members of the forum, don't forget to follow the rules
  Why?  (4)
I keep asking for some coding help but my messages keep being removed from the forum. I don't see how I could be violating any of the rules. So my question is: Why
  "Spread" on the data window  (11   1 2)
The "spread" on the data window is the minimum (not maximum as the documentation says) difference between the bid and ask prices in points for the selected bar, isn't it?
I want to subscribe to my private signal, Please tell me how to operate
Hi, I would like to retrieve the text of row in check group but I found only value. void CPanelDialog::OnChangeCheckGroup( void ) { Print ( __FUNCTION__ + " : Value=" + IntegerToString (m_check_group_forex.Value())); } I would like permit to add rows from user and finally read the new
  problem VPS / EA  (25   1 2 3)
Hello together, i need your help please. I installed a VPS ( NYCServers ) and logged into MT5 and also into MQL Community. Now i cant install my indicators/ EA's because the terminal doesnt notice that i already bought those EA's. They are working on all my other terminals. MQL doesnt help
Hello guys, I'm kinda new here. I created my first bot but i d0on't know how to code the take profit function. I just wanna set a condition that if order is triggered, take profit is 300 points(both long and short). I hope you can help me, Thanks
Do you think the price movement algorithm is known? And what do you do if you discover this algorithm (especially now that the markets are no longer open)? Is it possible to sell this algorithm to anyone
Can not log in using my credentials to Mql community at MT4 platform. They are correct! I can sign in using them on the website but can not use them in MT4 so basically I can not download anything from the market. What could be wrong if credentials are correct. I asked even to change password. and
Hi All, I created and signal and the account has 2 weeks of trading history. The account is demo and I wanted to sell the signal for $30 per month. I also enabled monitoring. But as soon as I pushed save, the signal automatically changed to free and dosent show on public listing for reasons I dont
Hello, I have a question that maybe regards the way MQL5 language deals with temporary variables. I created the following class: class Dummy { double a; public : Dummy( double _a): a(_a) { } Dummy( const Dummy &_v): a(_v.a) { } Dummy operator +( double _v) const { return Dummy(a + _v); }
  Upgrade Required  (3)
I am new to the platform ... wanted to test with demo, while setting up strategies and so on ... When attempting to download Indicators, received a message in the journal ... 2022.05.01 11:58:55.642 MQL5 Market failed download product 'Dark Point MT5' (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [426: Upgrade
Why is it that it makes the 'disconnect' then 'connect' chimes and sometimes repeats this action twice. This happens every time. But what also does it mean when it does two sets
is there any one can help to create EA this Triangular moving average indicator buy when the price cross bottom line upward and sell when the price cross top line down ward the following are the code for above indicator #property description "Extreme TMA Line indicator" #property
//Create an instance of CTrade #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { double Ask= NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ); if ( PositionsTotal ()== 0 ) trade.Buy( 0.30 , NULL ,Ask,(Ask- 1000 * _Point ), 0 , NULL ); CheckTrailingStop(Ask);
will my total growth always stay -100 it happened 2 years ago and i am actually really profitable for the last 2 years and in total or will this fix itself once i go above the -190% from the first 2 years
string A="AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA";// The string above has 200 charactersinput int B=0;int OnInit()  {...
This is a demonstration not only of GPU calculations in the MQL5 code, but also of the graphical capabilities of the terminal: The full source code as a script is attached. The bug on OpenCL 1.2 has been fixed
  Tick data MT5  (8)
Hi, i downloaded tick data from dukascopy, to get 100% quality, but it doesnt match real trades, while the mt5 symbold does. So i assume dukascopy doesnt match my brokers quotes or something? How can i know what source my broker uses so that i can download it? Thanks
Hello good time, I had a question, thank you dear ones for your help In mql4 we had external keywords that we used to get input in Expert or indicator and later during the program (exa -indicator) we could give a new value to the external variable. But in mql5, We can not use the word extern and