General - page 1943

FXFisherman Server is designed to efficiently handle clients from different brokers. In order to do so, it must use multiple feeds as rates input and then run dedicated collections of systems for each users group. This requires a more complex design of the bot as you can see the process below: Live
Here is the mail i have received : The new verion of our NEUIMEX TRADING TERMINAL is just released. It is a tremendous major release with many new features to make trader's life easier. You will get more comfort, easier to use functions and a huge number of embedded indicators. With the ability of...
Hello, Should you have any question, you can reply directly in this thread or in a new dedicated thread, or you may PM me for confidential message. What is FXFisherman anyway? Being developed and tested since 2004, FXFisherman is a computer software which is used to automate...
Can you expalin to me what are the MODEL function on the strategy tester.
I can't get the Strategy Tester to work reliably. I'll run through this and my Journal shows that not every order is being touched. For example, it'll loop through 0-91 of 243 orders. int cnt; TotalTrades = OrdersTotal(); for(cnt=0;cnt<TotalTrades;cnt++) { Print(cnt," of...
Hello all Well done Scorpian on a great site and with ZeroCode to help non progammers with no idea like my self. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as to where to start to learn programming so i can become a better backtester/trader? Thanks in advance PIPD p.s what is api...
  Not Working  (6)
First of all, i really would like to thank you for this great and state of art software. It is really a piece that traders need. I downloaded ZeroCode and made my code. When i compiled it to experts folder for MT(III), there were more than 133 errors. I do not know what the problem is. I was trying...
In the dictionary it says int FileOpen( string filename, int mode, int delimiter=';') The question is - where is the cross point between int and ; as delimiter? the function return error either with ";" as delimiter or with 59 as ascii code or without 3rd parameter. Furthur more I tried to...
I run a test... while running it, I'm working on my script and making modifications, then I compile it. When I press Stop, and press Start, the program continues using the old compiled version. Slawa, You should load the newest compiled version into memory as soon as the person presses the Start...
I just had another issue with a CI. This is similar to a prob I had before. I was glancing over some charts that I am running EA's on and I noticed that one of the CI's hadn't painted the last few bar of the indicator line. I hit refresh and it magically appeared. I had a problem like this in...
If I have missed this function. please tell me. I would like to have the ability to plot a currency pair against another one in the same window. Perhaps even three pairs in the same window. Also, the ability to plot the inverse of the pair would be helpful. Seeing how pairs cross in realtime would...
I've been having some weirdness with reading Bar[0] of custom indicators in EA's. IOW, when I try to get the current value of a custom indicator from within an EA I sometimes get numbers that are slightly off. If no one else experiences this, then ignore...it is my fault. -Tony
Hi! It's wonderful MT4 was officially released! I love MT4! So I personally translate the MT4's manual into Japanese, and distribute MQL-Scripts of making by oneself. recommend MT4 for people in Japan. By the way, I have one question. Can the Time-Zone of MT4's terminal be changed to...
Hello everyone :) I'd like to repeat the question asked by Keris2112, that is : how to create an array of indicator values inside an experadvisor. I'm new to mt4 and i've made only few rather simple experts. Now i'd like to employ functions like iMAOnArray but i simply don't know how to create...
MetaTrader 4. Build 175. 1. Added Strategy Tester. More detailed information in built-in help file of terminal; 2. You can open in offline mode the chart with generated testing data containing bar ticks; 3. Added sorting of orders in "Terminal" window; 4. Unused tabs of the terminal...
  Period Converter  (1)
When using the period converter, the current price is not displayed on the vertical scale of the new chart. How do I make the black price box appear? Cheers, Pete.
  Bugs - Build 175  (4)
I think I may have found a bug with the latest version of MetaTrader. If the variables &quot;Ask&quot; or &quot;Bid&quot; are used in the &quot;init&quot; section of an Expert, they return &quot;0&quot;
Thanks for great tool in MT4. One of the strategies I wrote uses detetime functions (like CurDate()), eg. I want to open new positions only between noon and 2 PM. Unfortunately it seems it does not work fine during backtesting. As I can see in Journal, CurDate() function returns real current...
  mt4 api  (25   1 2 3)
it is very disappointing to hear about the lack of client api for mt4. This puts a big dent into my overall development. However, i was wondering if any of you guys can help me out. I've downloaded the mt4 setup file many times and installed ont oa few different computers. I'm pretty sure that one
any havin a script or sommething to make diferent horisontal trendlines with deafault values i would bee glad if you wanted to share it or help me write on cheers :-)
I tried to install MetaTrader 4 on Linux using Wine and I get a dialog box that says, "This operating system is not supported." It looks to me like that dialog box came from a test within MT4 itself. Is it possible to remove that test so we can try to see if we can get it working under Linux? I've
  DoubleToInt ??  (3)
Hello, The MT4 is nice but missed some built-in conversion functions, e.g. the "DoubleToInt" proposed currently I have to use "DoubleToString" then "StringToInt" to do this , maybe a build-in would do it much faster
just wanted to know if there is a place to drop them
MetaQuotes, Just noticed the ability to save/load an expert's property inputs - nice touch, guys. Having used it, it is now quite invaluable. Well done Martin
hello and thanks for the great tool. I have been trying unsucessfully to test a strategy using data from 3 years ago til now, even after setting the date on strategy tester I still can't get my test result for that period. it seems to be using data in my history center, my question is how do I add...
I know it it not make sence that im trying to learn mt3 language but i will try to translate this one to mt4 after and if some one could help mee with this one :-) cant find out what there is wrong /*[[ Name := parabolic Author := Copyright © 2005, MetaQuotes Software Corp. Link := http://www...
  MT4 on Win98  (2)
Hello, Has anyone been able to install MT4 on Win98 successfully? I've got an extra computer here and I want to do some backtesting on it, but after I installed MT4 on it, I can't load the program. I might need to download something from Microsoft (eg. MDAC), but I don't know what I need.
Is there an easy way to get over 5 years of 15-minute chart data? I keep having to use the left arrow on the chart to go further into the past, but I grab maybe a day's worth, and it resets to today.
  Expert Advisor optimization  (18   1 2)
I would like to use the optimization feature in the backtesting, but I don't know how to do it. What code do I need in my Expert Advisor to turn that feature ON? Let's say for example, that I want to test for the best EMA: double emastuff = iMA(NULL,Period(),xxxxx,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); where...